Chrysler Corp Country Club Dodge / vibration in hi4wd when accelerated!

1 Rt2 Box 133AJane Lew, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 304-884-7748

Ihave a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Quad cab. I have had this truck back to the dealer many many times for numerous problems such as;s Speed sensor,Brake rotor vibration, Cruise control, ABS Air bag recall, Seat belt recall, Front drive shaft {for vibration} Front wheel bearings, Transmission valve body, Re-program computer @ update soft ware, Replace front seat cover, Re-finish hood @cab of truck {paint peeling}, Change fluid in transfer case {for vibration} Replaced shift motor in transfer case, replaced complete transfer case assembly {for vibration} all of this happened and the last repair date 1/29 08 with 7,616 miles. Guess what The vibration is still there!! Since that time I have been asked to bring it back for a factory rep. to drive it, he did not know what the problem was , so a Chrysler Engineer Trent Davenport drove the truck and told me that this was not the first one that he had driven with this problem. He said that he would put me on an "VIP list" so if Chrysler ever figured out what the problem was that " I would be the first to know" Since that time I have had the truck back twice to get a seat back release ratchet replaced. Guess what ; still not fixed parts wrong and the correct one on back order!!! Seems to me that they had no problem taking the money when I got the truck, but now I guess customer satisfaction is no longer important !! My advice as a ripped off, ticked off, put off and soon to be "Former" customer of Chrysler Corp. And Country Club Chrysler-Dodge of Route 19 South Clarksburg WV 26302 " BUYER BEWARE "

Comments

• Is
      6th of Apr, 2008

LOOK'S LIKE DODGE WILL NEVER END IT''S PROBLEMS, INSTED OF FABRICATE FOR THE BETTER IT GET'S WORST! YOU HEAR ALL KINDS OF COMPLAINT'S NOT ONLY FROM DODGE, BUT BIG AUTOMOTIVE CORPORATIONS ASWELL. I RECENTLY HAD A BAD PROBLEM WITH MY 2000 DODGE DURANGO, FIRE BURST OUT UNDER THE HOOD COMPARTMENT, NO CLUE AS TO HOW IT CAME ABOUT, I'M AT NO HOPE SITUATION HEAR, I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER FAMILY AUTO TO MOVE AROUND IN, I WONDER WHY WE HAD TO MAKE SO MENY CHANGES TO THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD.IF ALL COULD STAY THE SAME LIKE IN THE 8O'S AUTOS WOLD BE WITH OUT LESS PROBLEMS, GOD BLESS ALL HO HAVE LOST A LOVE ONE TO A FAULTY AUTO INSIDENT.