Chrysler / 2008 vehicle with a lot issues

1 Conyers, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678 616-5515

I am writing because I feel this dealership has ript me off. I also feel like dodge and chryler is the worst vehicle you ever buy there customer service sucks there warranty sucks. This corporation shouldnt be allowed to survive. Instead of shutting down general motors factors down they need to close all factorys that build dodge and chrysler products. I purchased a 2008 dodge ram 3500 from town and country dodge in conyers ga. I fully explained the work load I was doing with the vehicle I was purchasing. I told them what I was looking for as far as warrantys I need for the vehicle, not only did they not follow threw with all I was needing my truck has 67000 miles on it 1 year and half old the rear end has come apart I was told that it was my responsibilty to fix cause my warranty expired at 36000 whe I was told I had 100000 powertrain warranty in the begining but after paying half the bill and picking up my truck and driving it 400 miles the transmission gave out. Now what kind of thing is for the rear end to come apart with no explanaition and after putting a new rear end in the truck the same day of driving it home the transmission comes apart, you want to tell me this isnt a lemon and no one can answer me why this is or have any kind or remorce dodge and chrysler products suck. I called and called and no one in there organization can do anything to look into why is it that I should have to continue to dump money in a vehicle that should have warranty for and shouldnt have these problems this early in the life of the vehicle.

Comments

• We
      17th of Jun, 2015

I have a Chrysler 300. The ignition system completely failed and locked the transmission almost causing me to wreck. Everything shut down. There was a recall on this problem issued in 2014. I never received any information on the recall. Chrysler recall dept. was contacted after I found the recall after searching the internet. I was more or less told not to bother them and take it up with the service manager where I had car repaired. Chrysler was contacted by the service manager where I took car for repair about coverage of recall fees. His call was never returned. I was out $890. for repairs. I also have a 2001 dodge pickup and the dash has several cracks and no recall was ever placed on this problem. Will get rid of this junk as soon as possible. This is what our tax money is paying for.

17th of Jun, 2015

Would like Chrysler to refund funds I was out.

• Je
      20th of Aug, 2015

We purchased a new 2008 Chrysler Aspen from Red River Dodge in Heber Springs Arkansas. We purchased the lifetime maximum Care extended warranty for the vehicle. If I remember correctly we paid approx. $2500 for warranty. On Tuesday July 28, 2015 the vehicle would not shift out of park. Called and had it towed to the nearest Chrysler dealer (Fletcher Chrysler Sherwood Arkansas). They informed me that it would be late in the week or possibly the following week before they could even look at it. On Friday July 31st we get a call from service consultant telling us that the shift cable was broke and it was on a national back order, may take a week, may take 2-3 weeks I just don't know. The following Tuesday August 4th hadn't heard from anyone so my husband goes to the dealer, the only person that would help was the parts manager, he said he had tried every avenue to find part, but it would not be available until sometime in NOVEMBER yes that's right NOVEMBER. He gave him a number to call for Chrysler representative for our area. I made that call and did the HELL begin. Got a call back the next day telling me the rental reimbursement expired at 100, 000 mi and they won't authorize rental, told me to rent a vehicle for 4-5 months and they MIGHT reimburse again they said MIGHT but no guarantee. My next call was to the General Manager of dealership, he could have cared less, no empathy at all. On Wednesday August 5th I went to dealership and waited for service manager, he didn't have a clue about the problem with my vehicle, after lengthy story of what had already transpired, his reply was I'll see what I can do. 5 days later hadn't heard from anybody, started phone calls to dealership, Chrysler and Mopar vehicle protection still no resolve except for a lot of "I understand" "Im sorry". Yea I'm sorry I ever purchased a Chrysler. Today August 20th, my vehicle has been in the shop 24 days, no end in sight, no help from anybody. Called Mopar again, "well I see 3 case numbers assigned to this, I will have Nate "supervisor of parts" call you and see what we can do. SAME OLD CRAP, this is about to give me a heart attack, thinking about hiring a lawyer, totally unacceptable. Any suggestions.

20th of Aug, 2015

All paper work was mailed to Chrysler, no reply. In the meantime I received another recall notice on the airbags which Chrysler wrote they did not have the parts and I would be notified when they had them. This is a scam because they never send out recall, their way of getting away with not paying for the repairs. My State attorney general will be notified and also my Washington representatives.