Chrysler / car service

1 Newton, MA, United States

I have never written any reviews before and this is my first one ever because I can't describe or tell how highly disappointed and pissed I am. The WORST experience I have ever had in my ENTIRE LIFE. I brought my Chrysler crossfire to McGovern Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, 777 Washington St, Newton, MA 02460 because one day I sat into my car and couldn't start it. It was identified by as I though "professionals" as SKREEM (Sentry Key Remote Entry Module) module failure. I was happy with that since Chrysler dealership told me that replacing this module will fix the issue with the car. In a couple of days, I got a call from Eddie (one of the workers) and was told that it is fixed, fully tested and fully functional. I was so happy and came to pick it up the same day in the evening paying ~$950 for this repair (which I think way too much). But my happiness was very very short. I was able to start my car and was so happy to be on the road again. However, when I drove the car to my garage I found out so MANY failures of the car systems once Chrysler "professionals" touched it. I discovered that my key fob doesn't lock the doors anymore (it means I can't park it anywhere since I can't close my car anymore). The switch that controls tailgate was not working anymore and some other functions like rear window defroster option and etc. I brought my car back to the dealership the same day (Wednesday) hoping they will fix all the mess they caused. Here where my nightmare began. On Friday Eddie called me asking in a rude way to come and pick up my car and bring it back on Monday because a little bit of snow was coming on the weekend and they don't have space for my car on the WHOLE dealership property. I was like WHAT? I didn't speak to Eddie after that because I truly believe it's not the way you should treat any customer anywhere. Here what happened next. In the middle of the week I received a call from Assistant Service Manger Anthony Tibbet (he is a nice guy btw) saying that key fob issue is now a BCM (body control module) related and this module cost is $1400 that I have to pay if I want my car working properly again. Regarding tailgate I was told it's a motor failure that moves it up and down and the price for this motor is $2500 (If we sum up everything it could be a decent down payment for a new car 😊). However, I discovered that tailgate is actually goes up automatically once the car reaches speed of 65mph that puts a big question on the motor issue. The end of the story is that I paid $950 and my car starts but I got so many other issues after Chrysler "professionals" that I will end up paying the price of the whole car. It is obvious to me and anybody else that McGovern Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram cause all this but they are telling me it's completely unrelated to what they did. I really believe that they are not professionals very irresponsible and I don't trust them anymore. Customer service is really really bad and I will never trust them to work on my car anymore. On top of all this once I came to pick up my still "broken" car I found they scratched bumper on my car probably moving it around. I don't want to see that place again and will avoid driving nearby once I fix my car somewhere else. PLEASE STAY AWAY from that place because the situation I am in now is not fun at all. P.S. and of course they refused to give me the money I paid back.

Si