Chrysler Capital / repo of truck

1 Dallas, TX, United States

My truck got repossessed on friday. I call up about it since i paid on time every month to find out that according to them im three months past due and i have been dead for three months. On tuesday I email over the conformation numbers and proof im still alive. I wait until friday no communication on there part. I call and they say the conformation numbers dont match up. The numbers are the ones I got strait from the site. I told the person i want my truck back and they said not until they have the money but you already have it. Now when 2i call I am put on hold then they hang up. Not a way to run a company. I want my truck or money back. I put 30k as a down payment in a 44k truck plus paid on it for almost 2 years.

• Updated by Thomas Fox, Sep 14, 2018

Truck got repossessed falsely and was informed I was dead for three months. I provided the conformatios for the transactions that I have paid for the lastthree months. But they will not give me my truck back. I put a 30k down payment on a 44k truck plus have been paying on it for almost 2 years. Now the company just hangs up on.

Th