Chrysler / warranty

United States Review updated:

I have a warranty and chrysler refuses to fix my vehicle because the problem is intermittent. The dealer found the problem 3 times and did 3 things that did not work. They say I have to be a slave to my car and take it to them only while acting up. This is most inconvenient. I do not recommend buying chrysler products to anyone. They would rather screw me and save $1000 and lose all future business than fix it and create good-will. My case number with chrysler is [protected]. I will continue to tell anyone who will listen, why you should not pay for chrysler products when they do not honor their end of the deal. They took my money and did not argue about that.

Re

Comments

• Db
      27th of Jan, 2011

I am just filed an almost identical claim. Care number 20364162 at Chrysler Canada for my Jeep Liberty 2006. After paying $50 000 dollars for my vehicle I am told that I have to leave my vehicle at the dealership until they can find the intermitant problem I have described. I bought the vehicle becasue I needed reliable transportation, now I am reading all kinds of forums that are explaining a transmission defaults and Chrysler won't tell me any of the issues they have uncovered about this problem.