Chrysler / 2011 dodge durango power liftgate
The power liftgate on my 2011 Dodge Durango will not open all the way after installing the power lift strut and support strut. It will open half way and close immediately. I have read and done some research concerning this matter and it looks like a software update should fix the problem. There was a TSB issued Number: [protected] concerning this matter. I have called dealership and have been told nothing can be done and technician would have to look at it with a minimum charge of $100 / hr to just diagnose the problem and then additional cost to fix it.
All I would like it the software updated so that the power liftgate will work properly.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- Chrysler Pacifica - chrysler 
- Chrysler - egr valve for 2006 grand caravan sxt – 3.8l, v6
- Chrysler - 2017 pacifica
- Chrysler - town and country