chr.pay.com / refund

1 Round Lake Beach, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 847-740-7970

want a refund as i do not need product..have in writing 30 day money back guarantee. charged on 11/03/08. called for refund on 11/4/08, 11/5/08, 11/6/08, 11/07/08, 11/9/08, 11/10/08, 11/11/08...but to no avail..i have left messages, sent emails, still they will not respond. i have this placed in dispute with my credit card company.

Comments

• Do
      12th of Nov, 2008

refund the €59 i was charged for installing the anti virus software now please . the system was called anti virus 2009

refund the 59 euros now

refund the 59 euro now or i will take legal action

• De
      13th of Nov, 2008

Has it been charging you multiple times? I'm rather irritated on the count, I have no idea why money has been removed from my account twice, and I'm trying to figure out how to contact them personally...

17th of Nov, 2008

I thought I was the only one scammed, I have the bill in contest with a major credit card company.
    Their antispyware antivirus is Bogus and nearly crashed my computer. Nice ruse looking like the Microsoft shield and all. I hope they get caught and jailed.

17th of Nov, 2008

I also thought it was a Microsoft Product and was deducted $51.86. My kid's computer crashed. I have sent 2 emails which have been ignored.

What can we do for our refunds? Better Business Bureau? FBI?
    or any other suggestions.

By the way, is Microsoft doing anything about this at all?

18th of Nov, 2008

I see I'm not the only one that got took by this windows
    2009 bogus anti-virus program. I paid 49.00 for the
    download and a week later my computer was over
    taken with a virus. As a result it cost me another 60.00 to put it in the shop to remove the virus. Maybe it's time our Attorney General here in Mo. looked into the issue.

18th of Nov, 2008

The phone number for the United States Attorney General that deals with frauds is: 800-869-4499 or their email is: Oig.hotline@usdoj.gov. Maybe if enough of us contact this dept we can get some results.
    I'd like my refund as well along with the cost of repairs
    to my computer. Let me know if any one gets ant help on this. I'l do the same and post it here.
    David

• Je
      18th of Nov, 2008

I paid 49.95 for a antivirus 2009 icon ! When I click on it nothing even pops up. I also have several viruses.

• Ke
      20th of Nov, 2008

i'm another who got tricked by this scam, let me in on any break thoughs, thanks

• Ph
      21st of Nov, 2008

I was duped the same way. I was helping my daughter starting up her laptop.
    This logo came uo looking like a Microsoft product. I had to restore her entire
    system and start over. Now I am being billed $79.00USD and I entered a complaint
    with VISA credit card co./

• Cr
      21st of Nov, 2008

I was also tricked and it has charged my account 80.75.

• Cr
      21st of Nov, 2008

I just called the 1800--845-4951 that was provided on my receipt, spoke to a Mark, claims my money will be returned within 10 buiness days. so we shall see.

25th of Nov, 2008

I, also, am a victim of said scam. It's really bad when you can't trust indivduals, who like yourself want to be trusted. I fell victim because I, like others thought that this was a good product with a good name. Was I wrong! I have been taken for a sum of $94. plus. I definitely want my money refunded just as quick as it was removed from my account. Since the download to my computer, I have had nothing but trouble.I was on the telephone with my ISP for several hours trying to figure out what was wrong. I don't need to pay $94. plus for a headache. So, be nice about the situation and make refunds. The system we live in makes it hard for everyone. We all are in need, but we don't have to steal from each other. Thank you

• Ra
      27th of Nov, 2008

The antivirus 2009 (I paid $49.95) works fine.
    (I think) the problem I am having is I get a pop-up every one or two minutes that says I need to upgrade to an Rapid Antivirus When I click on "upgrade" it ask me for another $49.95

28th of Nov, 2008

Me too. Anyone know how to get rid of it before it does more damage?

• St
      28th of Nov, 2008

I was prompted by a pop up to update my virus protection for 49.95 and I did and paid for it with my credit card and did not get any virus up date but kept getting the pop up. Now my computer is so messed up I have to have it rebuilt.I want some agency in our goverment to do something about this. This is the same antivirus 2009 that everyone else is complaining about, why can't we all get some justice here. Stephen McDonald

29th of Nov, 2008

I want my refund of 49.95 back antivirus 2009 is junk does not work . I will take further action.please

• Fr
      16th of Dec, 2008

Well...Here I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and what pops up on my computer screen but a message that it has been affected with major viruses, but I can purchase and download their Virus 2009 for $ 49.95 and everything will be ok.. So I did... and what a scam, as you all know..!!
    I Received my next Visa bill with the charge of $ 121.38 from CHR pay com. I immediately filed a complaint with the Visa Fraud and Dispute Departments who then immediately got the company CRONO PAY on the phone with me and after my disputing this with Visa right on the phone they agreed to send me a full refund. We'll see...!!! What a rip off...!!!

16th of Dec, 2008

i got 2 of $94.85 i dont gat replis from the campany i do not lick gatin ripoff i hop thay gat cauth and gats life