[Resolved] Christopher's And Terra Calloway / Home mortgage call

1 Pickerington, OH, United States

Dear: Customer Service, Collections or anyone that values our business

We have been a loyal customer for years! Yesterday I received a very disturbing call from a representative about 7:15pm est regarding our home mortgage being late. I understand that my mortgage is due on the 1st of every month but you also have a grace period. Why are you calling me when it's only 3 days past the due date? Really? Is this a new practice? We are not individuals that run 14 days to the due date. We pay our mortgage on time if we do nothing else. What was more disturbing was the representative questions. Are you planning on paying your mortgage? Do you plan on staying in your house? How are you paying your mortgage this month? The same way we pay it every month. Maybe you don't appreciate good customers that pay the mortgage on time every month. Maybe we should look for a different lending institution ? I can understand if we were constantly late. I can understand if we short paid. I can understand if it was the 12th, 13th, or the 14th of the month and you had not received my direct deposit. By all means give me call send me a letter. But tell me something why should I stay with Fifth Third or recommend you to anyone else when this is how you treat your valued customers. Is my business not worth your time. Or is my home mortgage too small for you to even care?

Christopher & Terra Calloway