Christopher Dow Wood Dr. wood 818-730-1962 Rcustomwood.org. Losangeleswood.org Dr. wood (818) 730-1962 Rcustomwood.org. Losangeleswood.org [email protected]carpenter

1 Review updated:

Watch out for Dr.wood also known as Chris Down. He is a racist, theif, abuses women and does bad job at being a handy man. Dr. Wood came to my house to do repairs and he asked every female for a b******b. He did a c**p job and wanted more money and complained all the time. He also sole a few stuff. He is also racist against whites, jews and middle eastern people.

He also tried to get me to attend his little sucky band L.A wood. Stay away from this pervert thief.

DR.WOOD 818-730-1962 rcustomwood.org. losangeleswood.org [email protected] DR.WOOD 818-730-1962 rcustomwood.org. losangeleswood.org [email protected] Sherman oaks, California

First Name : DR.WOOD 818-730-1962 rcustomwood.org. losangeleswood.org [email protected]
Last Name : DR.WOOD 818-730-1962 rcustomwood.org. losangeleswood.org [email protected]
Email : [email protected]
Phone : (818)730-1962
Alias 1 : Dr.wood
Alias 2 : Dr wood
Alias 3 : Christopher Dow
Website 1 : click to view website
Website 2 : click to view website

He also tried to get me to attend his little sucky bad L.A wood. Stay away from this pervert thief.
CL SF valley > skilled trade services …
reply ✉
x prohibited[?]
"dr.wood"! the sfv a#1 doors ((master!)) astounding finish carpenter! (818-730-1962, studio city)
image 1 of 24
123456789101112131415161718192021222324
"dr.wood's"current commercial recording facility build! a#1 carpenter!

floating/ room inside of rooms.

today i finished off my patented duel-door hangs!

i also set my laminated glass today on my vocal/ iso booth door and duel window fabrication from scratch. i also set my 3/4 lam glass on the iso/ vocal booth door today.

the client is ecstatic! this client is a direct personal referral from an iconic/ legendary music industry family! of whom i've built 3 full-tilt high-profile recording studio's for, dating back to the 90's.

he got other bids. however the other so-called contractors, lack of knowledge,

lack of understanding about stopping and channeling high-decibel sound,

lack of carpentry abilities,

lack of building integrity,

lack of experience on these type of (((extreme))) builds,

scared the h**l out of the client and his hard earned money!

"dr.wood" is the best finish carpenter in the business, city wide!

"wood" knows everything about this…and has the chops and abilities to back it up!

two more of my patented duel door entry and duel door in the back office from the control room!

more pictures soon! this is going to be an impressive, sick-a*s finished interior by design and aesthetics alone, when complete!!!

not to mention sound dead and well and expertly"tuned"!

more photos soon.

by ((( current ))) major public opinion! google it!

please study all of the photos on all the "dr.wood" paid ads on this cl page.
in order to comprehend the ridiculously vast and seriously stellar carpentry skill-set and talent!

also please study all of the photos and videos on my web-page.

it's very hard to find carpenter in la that you can trust these days!

especially with the skill-set to perform absolutely ((( any ))) carpentry task to flawless perfection!

/ "the gift"!

"dr.wood" does what he says and says what he does! rare breed carpenter!

i have been building in this city my whole adult life! literally waring my tool pouch for 39 years!

i know everything about my trade! plus i have the g*d given gift of carpentry/ to build!

a plethora of before, after, in-the-process and finished product photos on all of my paid ads!

doors

precision door hanging expert / specialist

radius expert

huge construction knowledge

posesses the carpenter gift in the sole

all phases of carpentry ( rough, finish, high-end finish, rough exposed)

floating recording studio building specialist

unforgiving obsessive perfectionist mentality

huge / stellar reputation city-wide

super high sfv / west-side finish carpenter credentials

as good as a tradesman comes. considered the best bi public opinon.

high level of professionalism

flawless finish products

please study my web-page ((( thoroughly )))

thank you!

musically yours

"wood"! (818)-730-1962

© craigslist - map data © openstreetmap
(google map)

do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6730184789 posted: 8 days ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]
© cl help safety termsnew about desktop

cl sf valley > skilled trade services …
reply ✉
x prohibited[?]
"dr.wood"!#1 cleanest/fastest 35yr+ sfv carpenter/ doors hanger found! (818-730-1962, sherman oaks based)
image 1 of 24
123456789101112131415161718192021222324
please study all of the photos on all the "dr.wood" paid ads on this cl page.

also please study all of the photos and videos on my web-page.

hands down! la's #1 hands on! fastest and cleanest door hanging expert / specialist! doors!

small-time independent.

"dr.wood"! the last few days in studio city! new construction! stick framed all jambs, cut in and hung all 8′ interior and exterior doors to perfection!

all of the 8″ crown molding, on 12′ high ceilings. 2, 8′ exterior door hangs and hardware. 11, 8′ interior door hangs and hardware. 6, closet shelf and pole fabrication/ my design. all of the interior door and window casing/ trim performed by daddy! i all of it is coming out pretty clean! new construction in studio city. humble 4000 square footer.

"dr.wood" does what he says and says what he does! rare breed carpenter!

i have been building in this city my whole adult life! literally wearing my tool pouch for 39 years!

doors

precision door hanging expert / specialist

radius expert

huge construction knowledge

posesses the carpenter gift in the sole

all phases of carpentry ( rough, finish, high-end finish, rough exposed)

floating recording studio building specialist

unforgiving obsessive perfectionist mentality

huge / stellar reputation city-wide

3rd generation la native (arapaho tribe)

super high sfv / west-side finish carpenter credentials

as good as a tradesman comes. considered the best bi public opinon.

high level of professionalism

flawless finish products

please study my web-page ((( thoroughly )))

thank you!

musically yours

"wood"! (818)-730-1962

Christopher Dow Wood Dr. wood 818-730-1962 Rcustomwood.org. Losangeleswood.org Dr. wood (818) 730-1962 Rcustomwood.org. Losangeleswood.org Dwdrwoodwood@gmail.com

Ch
Nov 06, 2018

Comments

Nov 12, 2018

Christopher Dow Wood is nuts, slow, and expensive. He talks bad about other carpenters yet he is awful at what he does. He also kept saying things like "[censored]iMexMexicans while he was working. He was saying it loudly so that it could be heard. The other people that were working on my house were Mexican so I think he was being passive aggressive about having to work around MexicanIt'sIIt'ssad that someone would try to make someone feel bad about their ethnicity. This is coming from someone who voted for Donald Trump (deplorable racist xenophobe whatever else you want to call me). The whole situation was weird and its strange that he was trying to hurt peoples feelings while working at my house. I suggest you don't hire him to work on your house.

• Ba
      Aug 15, 2019

@Christopher Dow Wood Thief Total loser and racist pervert.

Business Name: Dr. Wood Carpentry Specialist
    Contact Person: Doctor Wood
    Office Phone: [protected]
    Year Founded:
    Web Address: www.soundfeelings.com/dr_wood.htm
    Service: Home Builders, Custom Cabinets, Contractors, Woodworking, Decks, Doors, Handyman Service, Siding, Replacement Windows
    Served Areas: SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AND SOME WESTSIDE CITIES
    Warranty:
    Licensed? n.a.
    Free Estimate? YES
    Senior Discount?
    Excluded Service:
    Schedule:
    About Dr. Wood Carpentry Specialist: COST DETERMINED BY JOB.

Dr. Wood Carpentry Specialist is located at Los Angeles county, California: Tarzana, CA 91356. Please call Doctor Wood at [protected] for more information about their service, office hours, warranty and license. Please ask Doctor Wood to update Dr. Wood Carpentry Specialist's profile on home8.org regularly.

The areas it serves include SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AND SOME WESTSIDE CITIES. The towns and cities it serves include Agoura Hills, Agua Dulce, Arleta, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Canyon Country, Castaic, Chatsworth, Encino, Glendale, Granada Hills, La Canada Flintridge, La Crescenta, Los Angeles - Downtown, Mission Hills, Montrose, Newhall, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Pacoima, Panorama City, Porter Ranch, Reseda, San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Saugus, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, S.

Its office number is [protected]. Its fax number is [protected]. You could learn more information about Dr. Wood Carpentry Specialist at its website: www.soundfeelings.com/dr_wood.htm

Nov 13, 2018

I called Dr wood Christopher [protected] to get a quote on some work that he to be done to be done
    Right away he's like no I don't finish work I do everything from scratch
    I'm not sure what this guy is on
    Also told me that I can go look for a wetback painter
    Told him Okay and told him to take care and then he told me he is a bullet, proof, not sure what he meant by that but okay.
    By the way your Loser band sucks

Nov 15, 2018

No skills, no experience and very very slow. Skip this Dr. Wood Christopher Dow if your job is little more involved than simply changing bulbs or door knobs.

I asked him to re-install a pair of sliding-bifold doors because the original hardware that came with the doors was broke and wouldn't hold doors. I bought new hardware and asked him to install. He appeared very busy and gave an appointment 2 weeks out which I thought was sign of a good handyman. He said he was busy working at Goerge Cloonys house. On the day of appointment he came 15-20 mins late, looked at the job and said he could do it. I asked him if it was doable and if he sees any problem with the hardware I bought. He said no issues, its doable. He spent 1.5 hours (which is very slow) working them and then said they cannot be installed because doors with the new hardware are too big to fit in the opening. Remember these were not new doors, they existed there. He still charged for the time and left.

I expected him to measure and make a judgement if would fit or now, that is what a pro is.

Nov 15, 2018

Dr.wood Christopher down is the worst.

• Je
      Nov 16, 2018

Christopher Dow Dr. wood is HORRIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. As soon as you put in a quote, the man contacts you at a ridiculous time. Try 11:47 PM. He called me at almost midnight, I didn't know who it was, so I ignored the call. Right after going straight to voicemail, he emails me and texts me at the same time (Texting me 3 times in a row to tell me who he is). My first thought was, "Hmm he seems a bit too hasty", but I still tried to give him a chance. In both the email and the text he advised me that the installation would be $1000 and when would I like him to come in, I told him the following Monday. Later, I thought that it was weird that he didn't give me any information as to what time he would come in or how he receives his payments. So the following day, I asked him what time is he available for Monday? and he said he wasn't sure because he has to come to my house right now to measure. This alarmed me because when you ask for a quote, you have to include the measurements, so why would he need to come to my house right now at this very moment to measure??? I told him I wasn't home at the moment and he replied "SORRY, CALL ANOTHER COMPANY. I CANT DO IT. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOD BLESS." What really irritated me was that 1, he cancelled the day before he was supposed to install my partition and 2, he text me 6 times to ask me if he can come over right now to measure. This was so disappointing and Im actually glad he declined to do my job at the last minute, because based on his unprofessionalism, I'm pretty sure my partition would've looked just as unprofessional as his attitude.
    http://www.drcustomwood.org [protected]

• St
      Nov 16, 2018

Hmmmm, where do I start? This guy is a joke. Dont call Dr. Wood Christopher dow wood.This started off beautifully and just took a turn for the worst...

We hired Christopher the thief racist to do a number of renovations to our space: new door installation (5 doors!), painting, electrical, etc. Dr wood is an all around guy, so I trusted that he would handle everything smoothly and professionally. After asking Dr. Wood for advice (being we are not familiar with everything, i.e. installing new doors) and after he gave his advice, this project still turned into a nightmare.

He didn't advise his team of the correct door installation, and his team even had the audacity to install the wrong doors. They admitted, afterwords, to knowing they were the wrong doors.

Instead of advising of the all the debris in certain areas to be painted, the team just painted over. Imagine that now...
    Of course no one expects him to clean, but we moved into this new space with plans to renovate. It would have been nice to know there was debris in certain areas before they decided to just paint over as if they didn't see it.

Chris Dow ruined a number of belongings due to the fact that he failed to cover areas before painting. Phones, photo equipment, and a number of other items have been destroyed with paint because he failed to use covers. And I won't go into all of the dust, etc. because of them continuing to forget to bring plastic cover protectants.

And for the grand finale, one of our doors will not even close today. When we called Dr. wood to reconcile, we had to threaten cancelling a check payment just to get him to come onsite and take a look.

I am writing this review in hopes that the next person will be careful when choosing Dr. Wood .

• St
      Nov 16, 2018

He is also very rude over email [protected]@gmail.com.

• En
      Nov 21, 2018

Someone should had warned me last year. dr. wood stills posts on craigslist. racist trash.

Https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sks/d/drwood-powerful-all-phase/6753302167.html

"dr. wood"! powerful all phase carpenter! brilliant/fast doors hanger! [protected], sherman oaks based)
    Image 1 of 24
    Please study all of the photos on all the "dr. wood" paid ads on this cl page.
    In order to comprehend the ridiculously vast and seriously stellar carpentry skill-set and talent!

Also please study all of the photos and videos on my web-page.

Hands down! la's #1 hands on! fastest and cleanest door hanging expert / specialist! doors!

Small-time independent.

I've been building in this city my whole adult life! literally wearing my tool pouch for 39 years!

Have interior / exterior residential builds alllll over this city that you can go view right now. some dating as back as the 80's!

It's very hard to find carpenter in la that you can trust these days!

Especially with the skill-set to perform absolutely (any) carpentry task to flawless perfection!

"dr. wood" does what he says and says what he does! rare breed carpenter!

I have been building in this city my whole adult life! literally waring my tool pouch for 38 years!

I know everything about my trade! plus I have the god given gift of carpentry/ to build!

A plethora of before, after, in-the-process and finished product photos on all of my paid ads!

Posesses the carpenter gift in the sole

Super high sfv / west-side finish carpenter credentials

As good as a tradesman comes. considered the best bi public opinon.

High level of professionalism

Flawless finish products

Please study the link below (thoroughly)
    Videos, photos, verbiage!

Http://www.drcustomwood.org

Thank you!

Musically yours

"wood"! [protected]

Nov 29, 2018

Do you like workers that damage items in your home or steal them right in front of your eyes. then claim they didn't do anything? do you like a company that has a website claiming they are "licensed and insured" — but they say your work was not insured after the fact? do you like workers that stick ripped paper in a wall to patch dry wall (instead of you know... cutting a new piece of dry wall?)

Pros: hung up two photos quickly.

Cons

- told me my work was not insured despite claims on their website about being insured.

- was told that I was "making up" the damage that the worker caused and acknowledged to me in person.

- was told I should probably have cameras in my apartment since it's my word against the worker's word.

-christopher "wood" down stuffed ripped paper to patch up dry wall after I had some tv wiring done in the walls and then just spackled over it and that was it. no sanding to make sure it was even with the wall or matched the texture or anything. didn't even paint it so now I have to paint it to match the wall color myself.

Absolutely horrible guy.

Here is craigslist ad.

Cl sf valley > skilled trade services...
    Reply ✉
    X prohibited[?]
    Image 1 of 24

Small-time independent.

Posesses the carpenter gift in the sole

Super high sfv / west-side finish carpenter credentials

As good as a tradesman comes. considered the best bi public opinon.

High level of professionalism

Flawless finish products

Please study the link below (thoroughly)
    Videos, photos, verbiage!

Http://www.drcustomwood.org

Thank you!

Musically yours

"wood"! [protected]
    © craigslist - map data © openstreetmap
    (google map)

Do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    Post id: [protected] posted: 3 days ago updated: 3 days ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]
    © cl help safety termsnew about desktop

Dec 04, 2018

Caution. The guy was very nice and responded quickly, coming over to our house within 30 minutes. Looked at the garage broken springs and told me he was going to give me a deal $200for the springs...each of them. $400 total to replace the springs!!! Told me I was not a businessman if I didn't take his great offer and the only thing I had to do in return wrote a good Yelp review. Thankfully I knew he was trying to scam me and promptly asked him to leave. Found other guy had come over and replace both springs and the cables for less than $200. Please be warned Dr. Wood is a scam and his Yelp reviews are from people he took advantage of and his music buddies. I hope that people see this before making a big mistake.

• Ha
      Jan 01, 2019

I called Free Consultation [protected] and emailed
    [protected]@gmail.com. I spoke to one of the owner, Dr Wood over the phone and he agreed to come see the work. He came and took pictures of the work that needed to be done. He said he will send me an estimate in 3-4 business days. It's has been 4 weeks since then and I still waiting for the estimate. I contacted him several times and he promised to send the estimate at least three times but I still waiting. Christopher Dow told me he didn't want to work for any Mexicans and told me go back. He called me a wetback. Right next he hung up he told me to check his band los angeles wood
    www.losangeleswood.org . This guy is crazy.

• Un
      Jan 28, 2019

Dr. Wood advertised on craigslist.com with the subject line
    "DR.WOOD" AAA#1☆MASTER☆CARPENTER! FLAWLESS PRODUCTS! BEST DOORS HUNG [protected], SHERMAN OAKS BASED)

I had one of the most bizzare experiences with Dr. Wood. Het ook my $105, wasted my afternoon, did not do the work.
    He left after two minutes, deciding that he thought my check would bounce, but would not refund my deposit.

• Dr
      Feb 03, 2019

Christopher Dow Wood is a joke and lazy tool on welfare and thief.

WORK
    High School
    PLACES HE'S LIVED
    ABOUT CHRISTOPHER
    "THE DR." IS IN ! ! !

I am a man that regularly does at least a 60hr work week. I am a high-end owner/builder residential contractor specializing in high-end custom carpentry, recording studio, fabrication... And a construction coordinator for television, motion picture and music video, based out of Sherman Oaks.

I am also a semi-retired at a very early age. Pro circuit rock&roll concert tour drummer. I still do an occasional night or two big California venue only a few times of year for the money only. The life style was VERY fast...TOO FAST.

I physically do VERY masculine young-mans work on a regular basis these days and have for most of my life...and play my instruments in the evenings. No more jet-setting for me!!!

I have recently been cast... givin' the opportunity for my own TV show. Its amazing for me and humbling.

But yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
    FAVORITE QUOTES

• Dw
      Mar 08, 2019

Be careful to hire " Dr Wood"not reliable .
    I gave him deposit for some work and some other handyman things to do he show me so much around the house that don't even need to get done he make big list and took half the deposit then didn't show for couple of weeks make me beg him to come then finely he show up on Sunday. He didn't complete the job and didn't work at all and didn't complete the job at all and my house looks worse then before so unfortunately I gave him rest of the money and after I noticed job not complete . I would not recommend these unprofessional guy to anyone to hire.

Here is his B.S Bio so beaware:

Top Carpenters Best Construction Coordinators

California Framer By Origin
    Best Carpenters Sherman Oaks San Fernando Valley

Top Native So-Cal Carpenter/Construction
    Coordinator

Top So-Cal Carpenter Construction CoordinatorHighest caliber finish carpenter and framer for any size project big or small, interior/
    exterior, rough to finish. Best independent contractor and trustworthy carpenter you will find!
    “Dr. Wood” is one of the best carpenters and top contractors in the San Fernando Valley. He is responsible, reliable, fast, very clean, efficient with a perfectionist mentality. 30 years of hands-on fine carpentry experience. 12 of those years, construction coordinating and fabricating scenery as the head of his department as a freelance independent for TV, film and music video.

“Dr. Wood, ” Ph.D. in “Woodology”
    Performs Surgery on Lumber!

A great carpenter should first communicate well. Second, he should be extremely well-organized. If he also happens to be a masterful craftsman, that’s the icing on the cake. Wood can be manipulated and forced to do right, with TRUE finessing abilities & tooled skill. The material should not be smarter than the tradesman. True carpentry is a gift and a mentality. You cannot fake it! Ether a man has it or he doesn’t.
    “Dr. Wood” is a top contractor/ best carpenter and he “has” it.

“Dr. Wood” prides himself in being ahead of schedule and under budget with no compromise in building integrity. Whatever he may be fabricating or altering, it is done as if he were creating it for his own home or business.

Dr. Wood has been Doing the Trade of Carpentry his Whole Adult Life.

Dr Wood ready for work“Dr. Wood” is a third generation Southern California Native...and a second generation Angelian. Born & raised in the Bel-Air / Beverly Hills area. Super deep rooted in his hometown of Los Angeles. He has a God-given gifted ability to be able to make a block of wood look like a Ferrari. A carpentry project should look like a machine spit it out… BEFORE paint -- uniform nailing, tight corners, tight seams and perfect applications!

“Dr. Wood” is extremely detail-oriented. He has great chops and he has a VAST amount of integrity and professionalism. Wood is always on-time and responsible. He has the knowledge and experience to do things right. In fact, he’s been called in hundreds of times to fix problems caused by shoddy workmanship! Always straight eight hour days...no break or lunch. “Dr. Wood” stays on the job a straight 8 hours until completed to perfection.

“Dr. Wood” has a great reputation and great references. Photographs and resume available upon request. Carpentry specialist with a motto: “Perfect is good enough!”

[protected]@gmail.com

“Dr. Wood” does not mark up his
    materials cost. In fact, he is usually
    able to pass on his professional discount
    to his customers.
    Expert Construction in the San Fernando Valley For:
    Framing residential interior/exterior, custom framing details: stairs, archways etc., remodel framing.
    Finish carpentry Trim, mouldings, door and window casing, crown mouldings, mantles, shelving finish carpentry design details etc.
    Door installation interior/exterior, entry, sliders, single or double French doors, pocket doors, closet door etc.
    Window installation in new construction or remodel.
    Exterior rough exposed patio covers, gazebos, decks, fences, gates, exterior wall coverings such as siding etc.
    Interior wall coverings out of wood such as paneling, wains coating etc.
    Recording studio & rehearsal room soundroom design & fabrication. Fully floating facilities from scratch. Framing and finish: octagonal vocal booths, sloping ceilings, no right angles, no corners, no sound pockets, live room risers, control room radius wall to live room. Recording Studio window, door jambs & trim ALWAYS fabricated out of solid oak. Sound Proof windows, Double doors, double glass, acoustical wall coverings and room tuning, soundproofing, etc.

You may know 75% about building a music studio. You can read up on all the various materials & applications and educate yourself. However the 25% that you DON'T know, that only comes from repeated applicable hands on experience, will kill it and will not give you the best room possible. These types of builds are only successful if they are handled properly from the begining stages.

Obviously the goal is getting a dead, tight, sound-deprived room. These types of builds are different animals from any typical commercial or residential build. The average “reputable” contractor will know absolutely nothing about this type of specific building.

The builder must have the repeated experience in application and a huge concrete knowledge of sound channeling. He must also know the best manner in how to physically apply the materials in order to have no sound leakage and transfer of vibration.

Even if a builder has some knowledge, the lack of applicable hands-on experience and concrete knowledge of what sound is going to do at a high decibel level in a variety of instrumentation circumstances will also kill it. If the structure itself is off, then later, even when you tune the room with treatments, it will never be optimal.

Don't waste your money!!! “Dr. Wood” is a professional rock & roll drummer and he knows what is needed.

Any or most odd carpentry custom projects big or small.
    “Dr. Wood” is One of the Best Carpenters/Top Contractors Serving the San Fernando Valley and Some Westside Cities.
    “Dr. Wood” serves many areas of the San Fernando Valley and related areas of Southern California, including Sherman Oaks, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, West Hills, Granada Hills, Northridge, Chatsworth, Encino, Van Nuys, Reseda, Studio City, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Brentwood, Los Angeles, LA, Hancock Park, Calabasas, Universal City, North Hollywood, Studio City, Santa Monica, Agoura Hills, Hidden Hills, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Topanga, The Valley, 818, 424, 213, 310, 323, 747.

“Dr. Wood” Resume.

“Doctor Wood” is one of the top carpenters of the San Fernando Valley. In addition to being one of the best carpenters for residential projects, he also is a finished set construction coordinator in the motion picture, television, music video and entertainment industries.

QUALIFICATIONS
    Quality finished scenery and carpentry experience in the following areas: Feature Films, Commercial Television, Music Videos, Concert Staging, Backdrops, Facades, etc.

Multiple years of experience in all phases of Commercial and Residential structural rough construction, cosmetic carpentry and detailed wood working, including foreman, lead man, construction coordinating and general contracting experience.

Deep, new construction roots in: condominium and apartment development, rough production framing, including high end custom home building, room addition and remodel.

Rough exposed construction expert, designing and fabricating repeated custom patio covers, gazebos and sun-decks.

Experienced with all professional power and manual construction equipment.

Positive results, bringing in numerous scenery projects ahead of schedule and under budget, with a diligent focus.

Very effective at hiring, training and supervising hourly carpentry crews, and scheduling fellow art department trades and subs, resulting in a quality building format.

Extremely high-end residential interiors.

Commercial Quality High-end Residential Recording Facilities with No Sound Pockets, Sound Proof Floating Production & rehearsal Rooms in private residences from scratch (Many built for numerous high-profile recording artists unmentioned.)

SKILLS
    Excellent organizational skills
    Leadership qualities
    Works well in high-pressure situations
    Radius Specialist
    Creative, imaginative, and articulate
    Versatile with a keen knack for detail
    High standards of building integrity and professionalism
    Production/construction-oriented
    Tenacious with a perfectionist mentality

TELEVISION

Madonna (I’ll Remember) Ridley Scott & Assoc- USA/Scenery west
    Ice Cube/George Clinton (Bop Gun/One Nation) Quick on the Draw Production
    LA Greville-Morris
    Madonna (Like a prayer) Propaganda Productions
    Collective Soul (Gel) A&R/Sumney Janet & Michael Jackson (Scream) Propaganda Productions
    Seal (A prayer for the dying) Greville-Morris
    Madonna (Beautiful Stranger) Ridley Scott & Associates

FEATURE FILMS
    Interceptors Hess Calberg, Inc.
    Webber’s 15 minutes Den Music, Inc
    Leprechaun Purple Tree Productions
    Kuffs Dino De Laurentis Communications
    Double Impact Columbia Pictures/Morning Glow prod
    Perfect Weapon Paramount Pictures/Film Arts, Inc.
    House IV Cunningham Productions
    Mask of the Red Death Concorde New Horizon pictures
    Dragon Old Code Ltd.
    Shrunken Heads Full Moon Entertainment/Paramount
    Ice Cream Demention The IceCream Demention Co./Danger; Grey
    The Maker The Maker Productions
    The Unbowed Filmanthropic Inc.

INDUSTRIALS AND COMMERCIALS
    Jane Fonda Workout Video Gallanty Productions
    Cher Fitness Video Isis Productions
    Bank of America Angel City Productions
    General Mills/Triples Cereal Red Car Productions
    James River Dixie Paper Products Red Car Productions
    Anheuser-Busch, Inc Eggars Films, Inc.
    Max Factor Cosmetics Ridley Scott & Associates - USA

EDUCATION
    California Contractor School
    (U-WOOD or WOOD- U) Ph.D. in “WOODOLOGY” School of “HARD KNOCKS” continual

[protected]@gmail.com

Welcome to the “Dr. Wood” Gallery.

DrWoodBathRemodelSendingImage2

EPIC!!! One of “Dr.Wood's” General Contracted, High-End
    400 sq.ft. Bathroom Remodels

IF YOU CANNOT SEE THE IMAGES BELOW PLEASE CLICK
    HERE.

[protected]@gmail.com

Other Resources We Recommend.

Los Angeles WOOD
    "Los Angeles WOOD” is a newly formed alternative garage band based out of Sherman Oaks, CA
    htt;://www.losangeleswood.org

Best Carpenters, Top Contractors - San Fernando Valley
    Highest caliber finish carpenter and framer for any size project big or small, interior/exterior, rough to finish.

Easy Chinese Lessons - Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
    Fast and fun Mandarin classes. Private and group.

www.engine-entertainment.com/team.html

Steam Showers
    Your one stop shop for steam showers and steam shower baths.

Steam Cabins
    Offers steam showers and baths at reduced prices.

Pool supplies
    Offers swimming pool supplies including, cleaners, heaters, filters and other accessories. Pool Merchants is your online swimming pool supply source, specializing in "Hard to Find" parts for your pool and spa.

AngiesList
    We have an “A” rating on
    Angie’s List.

"Dr.Wood" has done it again!!! A recently completed full-tilt, fully sound-proofed, perfectly tuned, residential pro-tools live-room. Dead enough to track vocals. This recording studio is flawless in every aspect of a residential recording room along with stellar esthetics! Designed & built by "Dr.Wood" for a multi Grammy & AMA award winning LA based recording artist. See you on the next one! Musically yours, "WOOD!"

“Dr. Wood”
    Best Carpenters, Top Contractors Testimonials
    “Dr. Wood is amazing! He shows up prepared in every way and immediately takes careful control of the project. His work ethic and integrity should never be questioned because he is a very honest and hard working man. The project becomes an immediate obsession. It consumes him day and night until he delivers the final product which is nothing short of perfection. Once he starts the job he does not leave until the project is complete and the client is totally satisfied with the results. What you see is what you get with Dr. Wood...just be prepared for a journey you will never forget. The man is blessed with hands of gold, a big heart and a strong spirit that never quits. I am now the proud owner of a new custom built, state of the art music recording studio ...more importantly I have made a friend for life in Dr. Wood. I would very highly recommend him for any project... small, medium or large. Dr. Wood knows how to plan and execute on a very high level. He is a master at his trade and a very classy individual.”

—Joe Laurita, Chairman
    Rocawear Jrs. Apparel President,
    Margaritaville Apparel
    Frank Sinatra School of the Arts -
    Executive Committee Member

“I had a small job to design and build entry doors to a courtyard that is the entrance to my small house in the West San Fernando Valley. Finding someone to work with me to make something special (the focal point for curb appeal), get it done fast and not break the bank was essential...you see, I had just been robbed, so these needed to be as much security doors as the gateway to my Shangri-La. Still in a fog from the robbery, I found Dr. Wood on Craigslist. Risky? Chance? Fate? Just what I needed -- a leap of faith. Wood is PASSIONATE about this stuff. Yes, he IS a force of nature when it comes to the craft. And YES, he delivers quality that meets his standards, which you will find his will to be higher than your own. But for me, I also needed the lift he delivered when he was tossing wood around at the lumber yard like a crazed genius looking for just the right pieces and repeating over and over 'I'm really excited about this, man.' It made ME excited, and made me trust, and now every time I look at the front of my home, I see that excitement in this awesome entranceway. Trust this guy even if you don't speak the language of his craft, because he gives it all for the vision and isn't satisfied with just doing it...he needs to walk away feeling like he kicked the sh-t out of it!”

—Matt Wein
    West Hills, CA

“It’s rare these days to find an artisan who is skilled, absolutely precise,
    tenacious in achieving excellence – and fast! Doc Wood is all that -- and in addition a really good guy. I’m a sculptor and recently gave Doc the unique and challenging task of fabricating a complex wooden structure evoking the sculptural works of Louise Nevelson. Doc grasped the concept immediately and in one day, selected poplar wood (smoother than plywood!), and successfully cut, assembled, caulked, and painted the piece. It’s great to see a fellow artist
    doing his thing! Whatever you have in mind, don’t put it out for bids – just give the job to the Doctor and watch the magic happen — fast!”

—Norton Wright
    Artist/Painter & Sculptor
    Sherman Oaks, California

“Dr. Wood changed my small apartment from a wilderness to a palace! Among other things, he surgically separated large sections of custom made cabinetry and rejoined some of them to look like an original piece! Unless you knew what went before, you would never guess that the cabinetry had been downsized. He works with care and precision. I have been around a long time, but I have seen very few craftsmen of his high caliber. If you really will not settle for less than the very best, call Dr. Wood.”

—Appreciatively, Rabbi Prof.
    Dr. Stephen Passamaneck,
    Van Nuys, CA

“I’m a fairly obsessive person and to say I’m detail-oriented is an understatement. Frankly, I'm unwell. When it came to building an office/recording studio behind my garage, I knew straight away who I was going to use: Dr. Wood. He knew construction, he knew studios and, most importantly, he was the ONLY carpenter/contractor whose previous work had left me totally satisfied (the fencing/trellis work he had done for me some years before was still beautiful and rock-solid). Yes, he’s unorthodox. Yes, he has a full-on personality. Some might mistake his confidence for arrogance (to quote the Doc himself, ‘Once I understand what you want and I start this, you're really nothing to do with it anymore.’). But don't let his Rock ‘n’ Roll stories and hilarious slang put you off - they belie the mind of a serious craftsman. He's honest, on-time and under-budget. Most of all - THE WORK IS IMMACULATE. I mean SUPERB. Which is all I really care about. I know I could have hired a team of guys from the Home Depot parking lot and it might have been 20% cheaper but I wouldn't have been happy with the end-result. If you’re only happy with smooth, accurate, clean lines, beautiful curves and meticulous clean-up, Dr. Wood is your man. To quote the Doc again, my office/studio ‘looks like a machine spit it out.’ I’m thrilled with it. I should also mention that the sub-trade people he uses are all diamonds in the rough; the sorts of guys you only find after spending years in a business. I’ve noticed there seems to be a small clique of old-school master-craftsmen out here in California and they all tend to work with each other. Dr. Wood was my introduction to, and my guide through, this secret world. If you're an obsessive like me, I would highly recommend that you let the Doc do the same for you.”

—Brandon Christy,
    Composer / Songwriter / Producer
    (NBC’s “Access Hollywood” Theme, Disneyland’s “Space Mountain, ” Robbie William’s Worldwide #1 Hit ‘Bodies’)
    Sherman Oaks, California.

“It has been my great luck to have found Dr Wood. He has worked on my recording studio and made fantastic additions and changes. Dr Wood approaches his work with a real concern for detail and perfection. He has also worked in my home building some beautiful high-end interior details that enhanced my residential interior conciderably. I highly recommend ‘ The Dr.’ In addition, he is a pretty good hang and a pretty interesting man.”

—Jesse Valenzuela
    Gin Blossoms
    Original Member
    Guitar/Vocals

“I contracted Dr Wood to build an expansion into my home recording studio. I had a fixed budget, and an idea, and Dr Wood took care of the rest. He delivered exactly what he promised, he worked quickly, efficiently, and was always positive and eager to answer my questions. The sound-room / sound-proof, double glass window unit that he fabricated and installed is beyond beautiful, it is inspiring. It makes me want to sit down and make music. I found Dr Wood to be exceptionally honest and up front, and I would reccomend him to anyone looking for the finest possible carpentry work available.

Nice!”

—Peter Shukoff
    Creator: epic rap battles of history.
    Pro Musician / Producer /
    Engineer / Composer

“For years I had dreamed of having my own home recording studio that would be both inspiring and practical at the same time. Once I had the ability to make my dream a reality, I needed to find the perfect partner bring my vision to life. Finding a contractor in Los Angeles can be a daunting task to say the least. But after doing much research and consulting with many people, the search for the ‘right’ person lead us to Dr. Wood. We started with a brief phone conversation about our project, and within a few hours, Wood was at our doorstep to see the space and further discuss the next steps in the process. Upon our first meeting, we knew instantly that we were in the right hands. Wood's positive energy and enthusiasm are infectious, he and his crew are completely professional, knowledgeable and true gentlemen as well. He made the process very enjoyable, and the end result is far more amazing than we could have hoped for. He seeks perfection in everything he does, and his attention to detail and ability to transform a space into something truly magical is a gift and a blessing. Coming from a musician's background and with plenty of studio construction experience, he was able to build a sound insulated space that works well for my needs. I am truly able to be more inspired, creative and productive now, thanks to Wood. Most importantly, Wood has integrity and honesty as a person and in the work that he does. Wood makes you feel like family and we consider him family as well. We will always recommend him highly and work with him again in the future.”

—Adam Hamilton
    Producer / Composer
    Original L.A. Guns Guitar Player

“I’ve been involved in new construction and remodeling for nearly 30 years in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Santa Clarita areas. I have known ‘Dr. Wood’ on both a personal and professional level for about 23 years. He has worked with me on innumerous projects over this time period — from rough framing of apartment buildings to finish carpentry in high end remodels and room additions. Most recently he assisted me in constructing a very elaborate $150, 000 combination 1st and 2nd story deck. There is no question that he is an excellent carpenter. He has years of multifaceted experience in the trade, and he is a meticulous craftsman with a keen eye for detail. So, if you're interested in building a custom patio cover or other rough exposed structure; if you need someone to install detailed base, casing, and crown moulding throughout your home; if you need a quality door hanger, or just someone to construct that custom architectural rendering — he’s your man. Call ‘Dr. Wood.’ ”

—Craig Roach, Licensed General Building Contractor,
    LA City Firefighter

“With home remodeling, it is difficult to find a carpenter who has both the skills and the knowledge to see the work done properly. ‘Dr. Wood’ stepped in after we had mixed results with someone else. The project was all custom work, which frankly, was above the skill level of the other contractor. Our project was a total house renovation with new additions totaling over 3, 800 SF. The scope of the work entailed a new basement media room, wine cellar, enlarged kitchen and dining room, three bedroom suites, entrance area and 2nd floor guest house. All of the carpentry work was custom in nature and design and ranged from framing walls, hanging doors, numerous archways, decking, open beam ceilings, fireplaces, stairways, skylights and many other aspects of rough and finished carpentry. As with any remodel, unexpected problems and conditions constantly present themselves. The mark of a true professional is how these situations are handled and brought to a successful outcome. In instances where other trades were needed, Dr. Wood brought in other skilled tradesmen with whom he had worked with in the past and that met his high professional standards. ‘Dr. Wood’s’ knowledge, skill and dedication to his craft were instrumental to the success of our remodeling project and are the hallmark of a true professional.”

—Peter Lund,
    Managing Member,
    PacifiCal Properties, LLC
    Sherman Oaks, CA

“My wife and I were looking for a finish carpenter to custom build a window seat for our new born daughter’s nursery. We found Dr. Wood’s website and were impressed by his extensive resume. We were concerned that because of his expertise, he would be too expensive, and he might not even want to take on a small project like ours. From our first conversation, Dr. Wood was very informative and passionate about his craft. Dr. Wood was busy but assured us he was able to find time between his other projects, and that he was able to work with our modest budget. The Doctor told us that it wasn’t about the money. Dr. Wood really just wanted to do this project because of how personal it was to us, and how lasting it would be for our daughter’s room. Dr. Wood was always prompt, polite, and really seemed passionate and excited about our project like it was his own. The window seat came out beautifully and we were very happy with our overall experience with The Doctor. Just looking at the window seat now, it looks like it was built with the house, like it had always been there. It really transformed the room and made it the nursery we envisioned. Thanks Doc.”

—Seth G.,
    Los Angeles Police Officer

“A few months ago my husband and I decided to look for a carpenter to build a table and bench for our kitchen. It is a tricky area, and we didn't know the first place to look. After searching the internet, I found 'Dr. Wood.' At first, we were hesitatnt to use a carpenter that went by the name 'Dr. Wood.' but I'm glad we got over our hesitation! From the beginning and throughout the project he was professional and a perfectionist (emphasis on ‘perfectionist!’) We are SO GLAD that we choose Dr. Wood for our table, as the end result exceeded our expectations. We definitely plan on using him for future projects!”

—Arianne and
    Rich Campbell

“Dr. Wood; the moniker of the ever eccentric mastermind behind my two car garage studio conversion. 'Doctor, ’ meaning his precision carpentry and obsession with constructing a healthy, functioning, and acoustically sound studio, and 'wood, ’ meaning, well, the material he most specializes in. In the midst of the conversion, as we were picking out wood for the door frame, I knew that I had hired a guy who 'knew his [censored]' when he meticulously analyzed unassuming pieces of said material that looked exactly the same to me (because, as a musician and audio engineer, I know all there is to know about carpentry, right?). I also knew I'd found the right contractor when, on Day 14 (on schedule and on budget), I walked into a garage once filled with leftover fishing equipment and pseudo-nationalist Iraq War propaganda, satisfied to find a beautiful room that I'd be spending 90% the rest of my young life in. For all of my career in music and audio, the same space I lived in doubled as the space I created in. This produced a strange duality, as I didn't know where domesticated, responsible Andy ended and where spacey, creative Andy began. Now, thanks in no small part to Dr. Wood, I am no longer haunted by that double life. I am both relieved and nostalgic about the experience. His positivity, honesty, and outright enthusiasm about the conversion was something I didn't expect. I felt at times that I should have paid extra for those amenities, but thankfully for my small budget, they came free of charge. If you want your project done in a timely and costly manner, with loyalty and a touch of eccentricity to boot, he is your guy. Thanks Wood!”

—Andy Marshall
    Founding member and sole songwriter/lyricist of Resident Peasant, Producer, and Editor/Machine Room Op at Media City Sound in Studio City, CA

“Working with the Doctor has been a fantastic experience. He’s been up-front about every cost, met every deadline, and the work is far beyond what I could’ve expected. I drew what I wanted and Wood reproduced it exactly in the physical world. It was like magic — as if he plucked it out of my imagination and made it real. I can hold up my drawing next to the finished piece and see everything executed perfectly.”

—Adam Levin
    Executive Producer
    Headquarters Music

“Dr. Wood is not only proficient in
    woodworks, he also has proficient timing. Troubleshooting any obstacle that may occur during rebuilding seems to come second nature to him. He takes pride in his work & I can see why. The project that he did for me was atypical & unusual! But Dr.Wood
    master-minded it and created perfection!”

—Kimmarie Johnson,
    High fashion Model / Actress
    SkinGlow by Kimmarie skin care line

“Thank you so much for making the shelving happen for us! We have been planing this project for such a long time now, it almost seemed like it would never happen. We are letting out a huge exhale, having this done before the baby arrives is an enormous relief and blessing. Ash and I are so thankful that we decided to use your services. You certainly are a man with an impeccable work ethic as well as integrity. That combo is not easy to come by these days. Thanks for staying true to yourself and true to the craft.”

—Brandy & Ash
    & baby boy too :)

“I had some issues with a prior contractor and needed a true professional’s help. The wood on my 20' by 8' hillside deck was rotting and I thought the entire deck needed to be replaced. I had gotten several estimates, but was not comfortable with hiring anyone due to the issues I had from the previous work done. Then Dr. Wood shows up and sets me straight. Dr. Wood points out all of the issues I am having, and then tells me it’s quite sad that the people I hired called themselves carpenters. Dr. Wood then tells me I should not worry as the issues are only in curtain specifics of the structure. Dr Wood says that in just two to three days my nightmare will be over. Dr. Wood then tells me that not only will the nightmare be over, I will enjoy looking at the work for years to come, as it will be nothing short of perfection. Dr. Wood used his 30 years of carpentry experience, true building wisdom and tenacity to pull my old rotten deck 'out of the flames' with finesse! The deck is a focal point at our home and highly visible. Now the esthetics of the deck are visually pleasurable, as well now it is much stronger and structurally sound. Let’s just say he shows up on time, actually puts in a full’s days work, and cleans up when he is done. I have to agree with the following reference: 'I would very highly recommend him for any project... small, medium or large. Dr. Wood knows how to plan and execute on a very high level.'”

—Mark Walker, Institutional Sales
    A FoLods, LLC.
    Agoura Hills, CA

“Dr. Wood took the time to thoroughly analyze our bedroom closet remodel and walk us through the process. He was very respectful and communicative. There was no messing around once the project was underway and he and his talented crew finished on time with a beautiful end result. Dr. Wood has a big personality and walks the talk. Don't be offended by the sometimes use of his salty language and his outsized ego. Dr wood is larger than life and his work is immaculate! He's the real deal.”

—John Vincent,
    TV Photo Journalist

“Dr. Wood lived up to his name by building beautiful built-in bookshelves that transformed our living room. His incredible level of craftsmanship was matched by his strong sense of design. I wholeheartedly, without any reservations, recommend him for your next woodworking project.”

—Ken & Anthony,
    Professor & Entrepreneur

“Truth be known, you set an excellent example and benchmark/standard for others ‘in the trades.’ Awesome work, uncompromising attitude for perfection, always an inspiration and motivation to built it right, or even better! Thank you for setting the bar so high for our brothers in the trades (and for our customers too)!”

—WoodFenceExpert.com

dwdrwoodwood

• Ge
      Mar 10, 2019

Staw away from this theif. here is a random posting.

Dr wood showed up for an initial consultation. I explained that one of the issues was that my closet doors did not fit properly. he took a look around the closet, grabbed one of the doors, and started jostling it hard. so hard, in fact, that he ripped it (and the bottom hinge) out of the wall. that's when he noticed that the bottom hinge was ripped out of the wall, turned to me, and said "that's part of your problem, right there" (apparently ignorant of the the plaster and other debris from freshly ripping the hinge out of the wall). I was flabbergasted. what I didn't realize until later was that the closet was now resting on the exposed metal hinge, directly on my hardwood floor. now I have several deep gouges in the floor. oh, and the closet door is still broken.

"dr. wood's"current commercial recording facility build! aaa#1 carpenter!

Floating/ room inside of rooms.

Duel-door hangs

The client is ecstatic! this client is a direct personal referral from an iconic/ legendary music industry family! of whom i've built 3 full-tilt high-profile recording studio's for, dating back to the 90's.

He got other bids. however the other so-called contractors, lack of knowledge,

Lack of understanding about stopping and channeling high-decibel sound,

Lack of carpentry abilities,

Lack of building integrity,

Lack of experience on these type of (extreme) builds,

Scared the hell out of the client and his hard earned money!

"dr. wood" is the best finish carpenter in the business, city wide!

"wood" knows everything about this... and has the chops and abilities to back it up!

Two more of my patented duel door entry and duel door in the back office from the control room!

More pictures soon! this is going to be an impressive, sick-ass finished interior by design and aesthetics alone, when complete!!!

Not to mention sound dead and well and expertly"tuned"!

More photos soon.

By (current) major public opinion! google it!

"dr. wood" does what he says and says what he does! rare breed carpenter!

I have been building in this city my whole adult life! literally waring my tool pouch for 39 years!

Small-time independent

Huge construction knowledge

Possesses the carpenter gift in the sole

Craigslist - map data © openstreetmap

• Sh
      Mar 15, 2019

Dr Wood or Christopher wood Dow is most bizzare experiences I've had. Took my $45, wasted my afternoon, did not do the work.

Jun 18, 2019

It is my intention to let everyone be aware of this individual, an American with registered residence in California. His name is ELI DRAKE, who is a scam artist and cheating my client out of a quarter of million dollars in FAKE business deal. Eli Drake uses his American status to falsely claim that he is well connected with Fiji Lumber company to lure potential customers to place orders for exotic lumber products from Fiji. Upon receiving the order deposit, the goods have never been delivered.He registers his company RESOURCES FIJI LLC. With more money he obtained from scamming Eli Drake contnues to flash his phony wealth to lure more victims in his fake business deals. Don't let this scam artist getting away. Report him to authorities as well as American Embassy so together we can put him out of scamming business to hurt more innocent businessmen.

Jun 23, 2019

You have to beware when dealing with this Dr. Wood. We wasted $1690 on them because we have to redo the work. DR. wood refuse to take responsibility saying the job was "better than average" which is wrong. Hopefully you'll learn from our lesson, I'm still amazed we ended up here.

We had a leak in the kitchen above the garage. Water damage mitigation crew took out a *single* sheetrock from the garage ceiling but left about 5"x12" of the sheetrock so the garage door railing could stay in place so we could use it until the sheetrock was replaced.

Idiot jerk Christopher job was really simple:
    Re-add insulation that was removed
    Install fireproof sheetrock with dimensions 7'x4', to replace the single sheetrock that was removed

step #2, you just take a 10'x4' sheetrock, cut it to 7' and install it. Simple right? Since Christopher Dow was charging so much, I figured they'd just be doing an excellent job.

What they did was *leave* the existing temporary 5"x12" sheetrock in place, work around it with about 7+ pieces of sheetrock to complete the job. Seriously, the whole 7 feet of "repair" looks like a patch work, very uneven leveling due to the big steps between the sheetrock pieces. It's so much different from the rest of the garage. I called Christopher Dow confused about how we ended up with such a messy job for such a simple task. He said he's come take a look a week later.

When viewing the job he said this is a great job because it does it's job which is to protect against fire. No Dr WOOD, if I build a crappy ugly gate then I can't say it's a great gate because it opens.

I asked DR WOOD why he left the temporary 5"x12" sheetrock in place and worked around it. His answer was... because they didn't want the liability in case they didn't put the garage rail screws back incorrectly. He said it would have been much easier and faster to do it in one sheet, but they didn't want to be blamed for the garage door not working if they didn't put the railing screws back in correctly. This answer is a joke afraid to remove two screws, install sheetrock and rescrew those screws.

DR Wood why didn't you tell me you planned to take the harder, more expensive, uglier route for this sheetrock just to avoid liability over something so small? His answer... he probably should have told us, but ultimately it's our fault for not telling him to use a single sheetrock.

Wood, will you take any ownership here? His answer... no, the finished product does the job.

Wood has cashed our check for $1690 now. And we're spending more money with another company to fix dr wood chris Dow job.

• Al
      Jun 23, 2019

To start with, the project got delayed for a week, which I did not complain about it since my house was under remodeling anyway.

After Dr Wood finished the job, we found out the entire wood floors sank by approximately 2.5 inches around the area near the fireplace, which there was not such a problem at all before their repair!!! We contacted Dr Wood and he came second inspection. Dr wood claimed it was due to some kind of "collateral damage" and the company would not be responsible for it, and then he issued another lengthy and ambiguous report asking for another $6, 000+ to fix the issue. He wasn't able to even explain what was collateral damage...

Long story short, Christopher Dow screwed up the job, then tried to bs their way out using some kind of ambiguous term that no one would understand, and what is even worse is they even dare to ask for more $$$$ to repair the damage they have caused. Plus, because of their crappy and irresponsible job, my whole remodeling project has to be delayed for almost 3 weeks now.