Christian M Dillon/USMAC Law Group / Loan Modification Scam

1 Aliso Viejo Dana Point, CA, United States Review updated:

Christian M Dillon and The USMAC Law Group is a complete SCAM. They take your money and do little to nothing for the fee. They claim to have saved over 4000 homes but in reality they have no evidence to back these claims and don't care at all about the client once they receive the funds. Christian Dillon is currently under investigation by The California State Bar and the FTC for perpetrating this scam ( I have sources to confirm this) and will most likely be disbarred in the very near future. If you approached by anyone associated with Christian M Dillon or The USMAC Law group, RUN AWAY as fast as possible before you lose your money and your home!!!

Ja

Comments

• Un
      13th of Jul, 2009

HE DOES NOT MENTION IF HE/SHE WAS SCAMMED OR IF HE/SHE WAS JUST THINKING THAT ANY COMPANY IS A SCAM. I HAVE SEEN PROOF OF THOUSANDS OF COMPLETED MODIFICATIONS AND DONT BELIEVE THIS PERSON.

16th of Jul, 2009

I am a victim of this company and almost lost my home. I had to pay to reinstate my home, where I was told by his company that as long as I am doing a loan modification, they lender will not foreclose on me. It is all scam, this company made many promises and kept none.

• Mi
      17th of Jul, 2009

had the same problems with usmac took a down payment did nothing but almost made me lose my home

• Co
      21st of Jul, 2009

Reveal yourselves, the truth is simple. We have thousands and thousands of completed loan modifications. We have the privacy information redacted. Tell me what name of the lender is that your in a jam with and I will be happy to send you all the completed loan modifications that we have done WITH YOUR specific lender. We have a refund policy, it is written. If you are for real and not some thoughtless person trying to harm a good company doing good things for people than email me Maro N, email me miramontes. If your for real, I will see to it that you get the very same refund as stated in your contract, if you have one...email me: compliance@usmaconline.com

• Wh
      21st of Jul, 2009

Please post your refund policy on this blog for ALL to see. If you have nothing to hide you will do so. If you do not, then we will all know this is one big scam REGARDLESS of what excuse you might post to claim otherwise. We are all tired of being bullied and tricked by scam artists who say "just look at my website or email me" as this is a way to hide the method they do business. When you lure someone to a website or email correspondence you are basically tearing them away from the protection of others who can warn them. This is a very PREDATORY tactic. Again, if you have nothing to hide post your refund policy regardless of how long it is. If not, then your cover is blown. And please do not waste our time with how insulted and/or hurt you are or that you have proof. Show us that proof on this blog or climb back under the rock in which you came from.

• Wh
      21st of Jul, 2009

By the way I looked up Christan Dillon on BBB (Better Business Bureau site and he rates an "F". Here is the link for the BBB so that all may look it up:
    http://www.la.bbb.org/businessreport.aspx?companyid=13128667 This is the guy Christian Dillon who Scott Gimble is associated with. The business name, I don't know is it Foreclosure Relief Center, Law Office of Christian Dillon and USMAC, CD Loan Modification...I have a couple of more names but I think you get my point!!

• My
      22nd of Jul, 2009

This Company ripped me off. ---Get your money BACK-A few helpful tips:

You contact them by emails on everything this is the trail they cannot argue with. Always put them on speaker phone with another party listening. Now you call two to three times a day.

This company will mess up with two things: 1. Communication with you and the Lender regarding their attempts to modify your loan they go months without updates.
    2. They will tell you to stop paying your mortgage for leverage with the Lender. Get this in writing on an email. Don’t stop paying it will just mess up your credit.

They will miss communicate and you can catch them in this. Just call you’re Lender-Yes you can do this your not in trouble. When you do this and you find they have not communicated what they have told you. Now demand a refund. Keep those emails. Go to their legal department. File a complaint with agencies such as BBB and the Bar Association. It is your right.

• Bb
      6th of Sep, 2009

This company ripped me off too.----I am trying to get my money back

I can get anyone to answer the phone always get recorder the ext number is never to the right person my case is always given to someone else or that person quit yesterday
    I want my 3700 dollars back so i can not loose my house .

We are so jacked up now mortg is behind may loose my house only recourse i have now is bankruptcy try to save my house.

BBJ

• Ol
      8th of Oct, 2009

Attorney Christian Dillon and The USMAC Law Group at 23 Journey, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-3333 is a scam and has committed fraud. They claim to be Loan Modification Attorneys. They told me to stop my mortgage payments and pay them their fee of $2000.00. I had already paid them $1000.00 in two payments when I found out that they were a scam. Christian Dillon resigned (at the California Bar’s request) on August 3, 2009 with criminal charges pending. They give you very little or no service at all. They give you a toll free phone number and it always goes to voice mail and they almost never return your call. They are calling me at work and still trying to get the other two payments they say I owe them.

Has anyone ever gotten their money back? Please help and tell me what you did to accomplish this miracle. I don't know why they (the crooks) don't pick on the rich instead of the old (65), ill, poor and desperate. I guess we are just easy pickin's!

16th of Oct, 2009

Hi my name is Sandra I paid them $3495. and i still waiting for the service of the loan modification.I been calling them . And have left messages cause nobody answers anymore telling them clear I need my money back. and i never get any respond.And this is the thrue .

• Sh
      10th of Nov, 2009

THey all need to go to jail. Everybody in that law office of christian dillon

• De
      17th of Nov, 2009

I went to C.Dillon, I spoke to him personally. I paid $2, 500. They gave me another agent to do my process. My Loan was with Washington Mutual. I lost my house because the agent Patricia, pissed off the lender. I was told I could get money to move, again she pissed them off. I was told at the law offices to not pay my mortgage ant not pay my credit cards. I lost everything an I'm homeless. I'm so devastated, I feel helpless to be able to recover from this. I trusted this Law firm.

• Di
      25th of Nov, 2009

I was ripped of too and now they never returned any of my calls/emails. I have just filed a complaint with the State Bar because before I hired this company, I looked on the state bar website and found Christian Dillon, but after about 5 months later and they stopped responding to me, I looked on the State Bar website again, and his name is not there anymore. I then became very worried that I was scammed. If you are in CA please find a complaint with the CA Attorney General's office at www.ag.ca.gov because the attorney general has sued and is also taking complaints on companies who scam folks. We need to flood the AG's office with the online written complaint regarding USMAC Law Group, so the AG's office will bring suit against this company since another person here mentioned Christian Dillon was ask to resign from the Bar and pending criminal charges. This will not only help us victims but future distressed homeowners from being victims.

30th of Nov, 2009

I've been trying to contact several people at USMAC Law Group (949-305-8040) for 4 MONTHS in regards to a loan modification. I paid $4, 000 to USMAC and according to my bank there is no paperwork, nor have they ever been contacted by anyone from USMAC. In the beginning they made all types of promises and called constantly until they got their money. I am now out $4000 and have fallen deeper into debt. Can anyone make an suggestions to help my situation? I have left numerous messages with Corbin Rodebos x5039, Mary Guenther x5163, and Nicole Martinez x5135 and get NO RESPONSE! For anyone considering USMAC Law Group, TURN AND RUN AWAY!!! SCAM!!!

• Us
      14th of Dec, 2009

USMAC is a complete scam. I paid 3495.00 in January 2009 up front and they have not done anything.They have not yet contacted my Lender. I"ve called over 2000 times and continue to get voicemails. Once in awhile I get this jackass named Dan Moder. He continues to tell me over and over and over again. Mam I will take care of this matter I will call you back in 10 minutes. Never hear from him. He goes on and on about nothing. He is the biggest liar of the bunch. Trust me DO NOT hire USMAC law group. They are not legitimate they our liars. They will take your money and run.

• Ca
      14th of Dec, 2009

worked there for six months, worked hard. The lenders and customers are idiots and I was stuck in the middle

• Ju
      5th of Jan, 2010

You are a liar Dan Moder you still work there and you were working there in January of 2009. Your a scam, fraudulant, vindictive, thief, liar. How dare you call the customers idiots. Your the idiot. You stole my money. YOU ARE A THIEF. I lost my home because of your lies, lies, lies. I hope you rot in hell. This world does NOT need anymore DAN MODERS in it. You are a disgrace to society.

• Sl
      18th of Jan, 2010

Hello Valerie A Nelson aka Valerie Lafuente

please refrain from posting these slanderous statements.

Thank you in advance.

• Hu
      25th of Jan, 2010

I paid 3100 dollars to usmac law group and they havent even contacted the bank after they told me to stop my payments ..Nadeen Ghazi is handling the case CHASE BANK KEEPS telling me they havent received any information on my loan this has been since September 2009 .When I ask for confirmation on documents they have received from me they never say anything the bank keeps asking for third party authorization later from usmac never received .All these comments confrim my worst fear they scammed me .. D/Florida I feel humiliated

• Di
      26th of Jan, 2010

I believe that that people and the Attorney that work for this place a sick heartless people that are robbing good hard working people of their dreams and hopes. It is maddening that this kind of garbage happens in our country. And that my husband and I feel for this too trying to save the home that we worked so hard for to have it be washed out from underneath us do to money and air theives like these people are!!! All I want is for our money that we gave this company back and our credit fixed cause of this fraudulent company and people. HHOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU TOOK SO MUCH FROM GOOD PEOPLE.