Comments

8th of Aug, 2011

I bought a Christian Dior Perfume from Central Pattaya Beach. (Thailand). The spring was not working, After 15 minutes I went back to change the product. The sales girls wasnt willing to change for me, as they said they have to sent it back to the company to check whether I bought it from here or no. JUST 15 Minutes, and THEY WERE NOT SURE I BOUGHT FROM THEM OR NO????
    Its not the matter of money. BUT... I have to wait for 2 days now, to know whether its the Central's product or NO...How Nonsense is this..

• Pm
      3rd of May, 2014

I have been using Dior products for a number of years and as a valid customer I resent having paid 50 pounds on a mascara and lipstick and not being offered any samples if your products I woz always meant to feel special when purchasing your products but when purchasing from your John Lewis department store your agent was very rude and complacent and I left feeling quite deflated . I havnt bused this branch before in Liverpool and I won't be going back ... Thank you for allowing me to air my views p_jones@me.com

30th of Nov, 2015

I bought a Dior wallet wine coloured from your showroom at The Taj Colaba Mumbai India in Dec 2011. Since this was a gift from my son, it was precious for me and I used it only when I was going to attend parties. It had a nice steel hanging from the side with alphabets D I o r... To my dismay, even after such careful use, the button of the wallet came off after a year in which I must not have used it more than 20 times. My son took it to the showroom where earlier they had promised a replacement, then changed their statement and got it repaired. The wallet was returned after 9 months and now the hanging is missing... Disgusting and disappointing ... A brand name like yours and such cheap after sales service... Where you pinch off things from the products entrusted... Shocking... This is the reason for this review... I think our local brands in India are much sturdier, value for money... Your brand has not stood to the money that you charge for your products...and all that you profess in your ads...

• Pe
      26th of Dec, 2015

J'adore Perfume by Christian Dior, 3.4 oz ///Dior Addict by Christian Dior 3.4 oz ///Fahrenheit by Christian Dior Parfum Spray 2.5
    Ebay Id bignaz2323 This guy has sold thousand of pcs of fake Dior fragrances ..Can you take care of it