Christian Carter Dating Tips / No way to call or send an email to them.

4610 Prime ParkwayMcHenry, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: Do not know

I foolishly ordered another package of CD's from Christian Carter through an email sent to me.
I do not know the name of this package. I ordered CatchHimandKeepHim program in the spring of 2008. I paid for it with 5 payments on my American Express credit card.

I want to cancel my recent order. On their websites, I can find no phone number for his company. Carter also has an address in Los Angeles but I have no street address. I also could use a valid email address to be able to write to the company. Can you help me?

When I get a package from Carter, there is no invoice or shipment order with contact information. I think it is deliberate so you cannot reach them easily to discuss your account.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

Cr
  30th of Oct, 2008
I just sent this to Mary directly but am unclear if it will also be posted with her compaint. I'm a very unhappy person about all this and I haven't even read anything from this guy. Bad business in my view.

==============================================

Hi,

I just discovered that I have a couple charges on my DEBIT card from allowing a friend to use it to download an e-book. She swears she called them to cancel any further charges and yet here they are. In my Internet search, I've found the following information:

Tel.: 800-436-1296
Fax: 310-491-5316
Email: support@catchhimandkeephim.com

I found this information on the Rip-off website: /URL removed/, though the fax number came from my bank statement.

I've left a voicemail, sent a fax and now an email I have to go to my bank to file dispute charges and have them issue a Stop Payment Permanently order. I'm very unhappy - more so as I find more and more complaints on the Internet about this company.

SPREAD THE WORD!
An
  31st of Oct, 2008
I think it sucks that you guys had such a negative experience. I felt it only right that I should post my comments bc I had totally the opposite experience. I ordered Catch him & keep him and am very happy with the e-book. I didn't realize however that I was signed up to keep receiving the cd's at a recurring monthly charge. As soon as I realized this, I emailed the support team and they reversed the charges immediately and didn't even ask for the cd back . They respond to my conerns immediately regarding support issues (however I had a content question and no one has gotten back to me yet on that). Compare this to Paige Parker's group - I love her emails and one day I was feeling really curious so I bought the e-book. I honestly did not learn anything new from it, but i decided not to return it. This program too had set me up for a recurring monthly cd program (I really need to start reading the fine print!!). When I contacted her sales team they refused to refund my money. It was only $20, but that $20 left a sour taste in my mouth and I will never order anything from her again. Customer service is huge - there are other ppl selling what u r selling so u have to make the customer feel like you value them. I felt like refunding the money would have been a small but powerful gesture saying that I am a valued customer and that my happiness is a major concern for her & her team. I hope she's happy with that $20 bucks bc I will be giving the big bucks to ppl like Christian, Mimi Tanner, Terry McDonald or Rori Raye - I love their emails, too and once in a while I will have some disposable income and may feel like checking out these e-books - poor Paige and her short sight! :) Anyway, take care all & best of luck!
Ni
  2nd of Nov, 2009
Hey my name is Nickelle and I saw that You were offering your book online, well i can't seem to find it. I am eieghteen( just arrived yeah good for me !). I have heard scary dating and relationship horror stories from friends who had experienced it first hand and no way I want to suffer and become emotionally scared. so I some how (thank god ) saw your book so I would really like to read it plz. oh obviously I am in a relationship and he seems to be a great guy but I want immense passion and sexual attention from him and I need tips plz, ... with chocolate on top. thanks in advance. my email address is Angelairways@yahoo.com.