Chris Pallante

Posted: May 2, 2017 by

Delivery operator

I want to tell you about one story that happened to me this spring. I got a new job, finally got the finances. What people always do in such situations? Someone is making savings to enjoy life sometime later, but I'm not one of these people. I just figured the new interior of my two-room kennel and went to the store to buy everything I can afford. The interior shop "Chris Pallante" caught my attention and I went there, dazzled. A consultant girl suddenly came up to me. God, she looked like a hooker. On the nametag was her name, Helena (hope it was at least real).It was obvious that she frankly does not care about anything in this world, and simply keeps track of the visitor. "Why are you here?" she asked, rolling her eyes. Well, obviously not to talk to her I went. I said that I, myself, find everything, and walked away from her. I began to explore the store from the very end. There were curtains. Barely dug up some interesting colors. The choice of curtain rods is not there at all, so had to buy 'em in another store. Get a couple of ottomans, a small table to match the height of the bed and the bedside table of the same color. Went to the cash register, place my order, arrange delivery. Okay, everything seemed to be done. Quietly returned home and waited for the call of the delivery operator. The guy called me next morning, when I was at work. Hmm, at the cashier I was told they will call me in for half an hour. Then the operator said that the order can't be delivered today, because the item is out of stock, I have to wait.. well, the item's paid, what else can I do? I had to wait 17 days. Ahem ahem, excuse me, but if you go to their website you will find information about the delivery that they provide, supposedly, within 7 days. Okay, they brought me my buyings, and I dragged them with a friend of mine up to the 7th floor on my shoulders, because, as it turned out, the loaders take fees separately for each floor. So what? Extra physical load, I'm not against it at all ;) Everything was fine with the ottomans, but the curtains were steeped in tobacco smoke, which is very strange. The bottom of the curtains was hemmed uneven and threads were sticking out in some parts of it. To the bedside tables I nad no special claims, except that of the ivy material they were made of. But the instructions were unclear, just a minimum of letters and a couple of pictures. I had to assemble the table for 3 hours and that's all because of the bad user guide. Moreover, due to the fact that the picture of a screwdriver looked like a nail, I messed it up, fortunately not in a visible place. I don't want to take a bigger risk, so I'm not going to buy anything anymore from "Chris Pallante".

Chris Pallante

Updated by chris pallante CHRISTOPHER PALLATE, May 11, 2017
ohh
Complaint comments Comments (52) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
What a strange situation! Thanks for warning.
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Wооow! I've never seen anything like it, it's just unthinkable. I'm terribly surprised.
A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
How thrilling! An excellent article! I'm not even conceived of this! Thanks!
A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Wow! Had such a good first impression. I've never met. Very bad behavior. Thanks for the warning. I will not refer to them.
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Damn, dude, the first time I heard something like that. It's just an incredible story. Just horror.
A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Can't be! Such bad treatment of a customer. For such an appeal should be punished. Now I know everything and I will not refer to them.
@fiery_dragon Hahaha!
A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Awful situation :( I'm so sorry that you were unlucky to have this. And thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
It's just amazing! It's good that you took the time to share your impressions with others!
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I can't even imagine how this can happen! It couldn't be, I don't believe. Chris, it's incredible.
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    -1 Votes
This is the story! And the truth is no longer worth the risk. I've never heard such a thing happen to someone.
A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Such a waste of time and money! I can imagine how disappointed you are... Thanks for sharing your experience with us so we can avoid making the same mistakes.
A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Oh my God, I just can't believe in this. I didn't expect it could be nowadays. I appreciate for information.
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Oh my God! You must be kidding! Really? Unbelievable!
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hally cow! Good God! I can not believe that this is possible! Customer mast be alwaus right!
N  12th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@orphan No one believes you.
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Oh Lord! I'm astonished and really shoked!!! And THIS they call "customer service"???!!
A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
It's terrible If it really happened. I'm glad I saw this beware story. Don't want to be catched like this.
A  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Serious? My eyes goes bigger and bigger while reading this story. I think Chris Pallante should be punnished!
@Zakhar Demchenko You're a bad troll
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Terrible service! I am very surprised.
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
How on Earth could that happen? :( Absolutely unacceptable!
N  2nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Oh my God, that's the store of course! And as such in general there are. It's just awful. Total lack of service.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree