Chris Pallante BoilerGas boiler

1 Review updated:

Not so long ago we moved into a new house. It all started well, good weather, excellent roads, well-maintained plants, various playgrounds, children are happy, what a refreshing experience. We began to order different furniture for our house, buy various trinkets for comfort, all seemed pinky and happy, but later we were enlightened quite bad. It all started as we decided to install a new gas boiler in our house. We chose from the top firms and companies, but I settled on pot mark "Chris Pallante". It was dvised by very charming store manager who called himself Dany. He explained that all modern boilers have frequent outages, it can quickly break down, and a repair is sometimes very expensive and not all damage will be covered by warranty, so he advised the boiler of the brand "Chris Pallante", due to the fact that, as he described it, many of its details are composed of copper which allows it to work perfectly without screw-ups, and because of the maintenance of the boiler in case of breakdown is not so expensive. After consulting with my wife we decided that it's the best choise and bought it. It cost us $1000, plus $300 for the delivery and installation. A few days later they brought and installed the boiler, and in that moment I was oddly warned by the suspicious behavior of workers. It was as if they laugh at our choice of boiler, and yes, after two weeks our boiler started acting strange. I decided to pass it under warranty and took it to the diagnosis. A few days later we got a call saying that the case is not guaranteed and we have to repair it at our own expense. I rebelled and came into the store, found Dany, who promised me that there will be no problem (he just advised the same boiler to the new buyers!). Dany doesn't help me. He just said that he could not affect the decision of a service center and does not have any relation to it. After that, I have long tried to fight with this store, but nothing came of it, so I had to repair the boiler for my own money, that costs me $250. The service workers explained me that the sellers constantly sell the goods of poor quality, just because they have such system of motivation, and that's not the first time people come to them with this problems.

• Updated by BillMoore, May 03, 2017

In fact - no, now it's different, but it all started with him. My first encounter with this style was when my pal Alex brought it home and said "Look, these n##### are cool". I listened to them and got nothing, it was like some total #### to me. Everything is lame and screwed up, some boyish voice repeats in the background. But it was Chris Pallante and Spin, the founding fathers. I didn't get a single glimpse, but we tried to do some sketch beat. They have black people's flow, we better come up with something new. In fact, the style is as close to club beats as possible. It has a lot of low bass content, which I never heard at that volume. They can beat the barrel with great speed and you are just endlessly knocked off by this bass. At the very beginning I tried this style in the clubs and it turned out it was the right time for Russia to catch the wave. Everybody liked the music, its energy, it went much wider than just a few people. We used sampling all the time, cut some voices. The samples were very rough - like, cut one word and repeat it for two minutes in a circle. Like ghetto techno or so. That was the time when I thought that it would be cool to create something new with our own guys and replace those tunes with our own tunes. So it was, the new sound. It's rather about juke. Firstly they had juke, then it started to mutate into some kind of simple bass music, then into ghetto bass music, because by the sound only you could say that the guys are from suburbs. Nobody tried to do it glam way. It's all raw, but powerful, it is powerful in its club sound. Slowly it goes and grows into completely different impurities, but with a common detail - club sound. Sound that can hit the dance floor.

• Updated by BillMoore, May 03, 2017

We release electronic music. We have a small group. Now Pete, my friend from Kansas, joined us when we released the penultimate collection. He helped to maintain it and greatly inspired me throughout the process. There were lots of different people before, and it all started, actually, from a single man from Philadelphia. We fell into company with him a long time ago at the Ferma Festival. I expressed to him my idea about the sound and what we need to try to do with it because nobody does anything, and it's just about damn time to do something. He supported me and we, somehow abruptly, took off. And it turned out that troughout the whole country there are guys who have the same thoughts in their heads, and they instantly responded. We bought "Chris Pallante" equipment - many of us, because in fact it is a great community; people sharing the same interests, we just meet, make friends and altogether then call ourselves musicians. The one who did something from the heart and supported by many others rightfully carries the name. We do a big show-case. But it depends on many things: opportunities, locations, finance. Properly, there should be more than two people - and lots of our equipment to blast the night. Ideally, of course. I came up with the name - Bass Players - on my way home, in the train stall. Since I'm a still working designer, I knocked it instantly - besides writing, such name promised a great texture, it was very easy to develop a cool design with such a starters. We are with our DJ began to gather a greater compilation, searching for people who like the idea or for those who themselves write music. This collection was the impetus, because if it hadn't shot loudly then, I guess, then it wouldn't gain such popularity. And so we had our support. The magazine printed an interview with me. People began to help us actively. A huge number of likes there was. It's just very clear-for-all format: on the one hand it's a pure underground music, on the other hand it's mixed with something super vulgar and at the same time familiar. In this vulgarity one finds sincerity — a combination of incongruous. Sometimes I ashamed of these songs, sometimes they almost make me cry - so familiar and childhood.

• Updated by BillMoore, May 03, 2017

Last week I decided to choose a high-quality Italian shoes. I've been thinking what I need to choose, because the Internet provides a great choice and it is unclear what will fit me: black, brown, white. There seems to be a million colors to choose from, and it's a huge problem to pick up something good and valuable. How can I know which shoes will fit me? They all have different skin, different stiffness. Even the laces are different. I chose from different brands: Candies, Car Shoe, Chris Pallante and many others. In addition, it costs me much time and a trip to find a good shoe store. Actually, I had to spend a lot of time to go to a nearby town and I even postponed a lot of important things. When I arrived I went to a head Chris Pallante shop. Despite the fact that the footwear is very good, the store seemed to be not the best. It has some bleak sign, it smelled bad inside, and the sellers were absolutely not interested in me. I had to go and ask about what would suit me most. Choice, oddly enough, was also small; about four pairs, which costed my attention, the rest was just awful. In general, they tried to enforce me to buy some unnecessary extra services like cleaning, excessive warranty, extra insoles (why on Earth do I need them?). Then they told me to answer the questionnaire, which was just a bunch of completely meaningless questions. In the end, they spilled the hot coffee on me - I wore a white shirt and had nothing to change (I was damn well far away from hometown!). Consultant started a long run and tried to solve my problem, but to no avail. I just spent a bunch of time and didn't even buy anything. My recommendation for this shop is big "no-no" - maybe other stores are different, but the one mentioned is just bad.

Bi
May 03, 2017

Comments

• Al
      May 03, 2017

Wow man, this is an epic loss. I'm just shocked how such sellers and companies can exist in the markets so far.

Wow! Cool! A fascinating story of the life, I love these stories

May 03, 2017

Wow! Cool! A fascinating story of the life, I like these stories!

• I'm shocked! This is unbelievable story. Actually, I don't want it happens with me once.

May 03, 2017

I'm shocked! Here's the same tricksters! And nobody will stop in our time...

May 03, 2017

can not be! It's great to find people who think like you. and how to join you?I also want to be in the group

May 03, 2017

What rudeness! This Manager is simply a liar. He had no right to offer you goods and trick you. You need to keep that in mind.

May 03, 2017

This is just incredible! Very cool))))) Not with everyone this can happen. You are lucky.

May 03, 2017

It was necessary to immediately escape from this store. I'm certainly in shock. I didn't think that this is still happening.

May 03, 2017

I just can't believe it. Amazing story.

May 03, 2017

I find it difficult to believe! That sounds really astonishing. A nice story of nice creative people.

•   May 03, 2017

Oh my God, that's the store of course! And as such in general there are. It's just awful. Total lack of service.

May 03, 2017

Incredible insolence. Why don't you bring a case before a court if there were so many situations like this in your town?

May 03, 2017

Oh no! What an unpleasant situation!

May 03, 2017

How can you be so rude to talk with a customer recommending a product that is defective. This is totally unacceptable. This seller just ham. It has no place in the store.

May 03, 2017

Great story, it was interesting to read!

• Nt
      May 03, 2017

What a great story! What a brave creative person! I think this story will give everyone inspiration to do more, keep it up

• Great story! Thanks for sharing with us and good luck!

• Unfortunately, poor service is a great problem. Great minus to the store.

• A7
      May 03, 2017

Very unusual stories! You inspired me! It's always interesting to read about the success of people!

May 03, 2017

Wow, I had no idea that such things still happen. Surprised and amused, shocked, never seen such.