Choxi / Their shoes aren't authentic

I will never again buy from the company www.choxi.com. I ordered boots from them, because the seller told me that they were authentic and good-quality. But he lied to my face. The boots were fakes and the badly made. The material was really bad and undurable. I wanted to return them and get refund, but I understood from the seller’s email that he would do nothing. The worst services and awful boots, so avoid these scammers.

Ok
Jun 5, 2015

Comments

5th of Jun, 2015

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.