Choxi / Their discounts turned to big fakes

1 381 Park Avenue SouthNew York, NY, United States Review updated:

I placed large order on www.choxi.com. It was mentioned that they had really great discounts and therefore I have ordered a lot of things from them. Unfortunately, their discounts were big rubbish and they charged me for the whole sums. They did it without my notice, so when I checked my account, I noticed that they stole money from me. I will never again use this website and of course I won’t advise other people to deal with them.
USA, , NY 10016

Ki
Jun 19, 2015

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2015

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

• Ro
      30th of Jun, 2015

How do I know when an item ordered on June 20, 2015 will arrive?
    Ron Cothran