Choxi / Their discounts turned to big fakes

United States, New York, New York Review updated:
381 Park Avenue South
New York
I placed large order on www.choxi.com. It was mentioned that they had really great discounts and therefore I have ordered a lot of things from them. Unfortunately, their discounts were big rubbish and they charged me for the whole sums. They did it without my notice, so when I checked my account, I noticed that they stole money from me. I will never again use this website and of course I won’t advise other people to deal with them.
USA, , NY 10016
Jun 19, 2015

N  22nd of Jun, 2015 by

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.
N  30th of Jun, 2015 by
How do I know when an item ordered on June 20, 2015 will arrive?
Ron Cothran