Choxi / Seller doesn't provide precise info about the delivery

United States Review updated:
The worst services ever. I ordered some stuff from the company www.choxi.com. These jerks provided all necessary info, but after that I haven’t received the order. The seller replied to my emails at the beginning, but after 3 days he stopped. As well as he didn’t tell me precise info about the order. I still don’t know where my order is.
So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.
May 12, 2015

N  13th of May, 2015 by

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Choxi.com - Everything You Love, For Less.
N  30th of May, 2015 by
I have been trying for 3 days to return an item and get onto a screen that allows me to do this. It seems so easy to deal with NOMORE RACK; I need help as the item has a small hole in it. I don't want to order again until this is resolved! lzn531@comcast.net
N  30th of May, 2015 by
I have been trying for 3 days to return "The Spring Cardigan" as it has a small hole in it. I don't want to place another order until I resolve this problem. Your prompt attention to this request is greatly appreciated. With NOMORE RACK it was quite simple to get to the return screen; maybe I need help from someone. I will call 800 - 538-9798 on Monday and hopefully they can help me. Thank you ahead of time for solving my problem.
N  17th of Jun, 2015 by
I don't know what racket this company has going now but I have been trying for TWO YEARS to be removed from the mailing list and they continue to hammer me with their spam at least 10 times a day. I have written, threatened to get a lawyer, blocked them. They send from a new address. Every link in the email goes to a blank, dead screen so there is no way to unsubscribe now. It's as if the more I wrote and complained, the worse it got the more someone tried to make sure I got more mail and couldn't unsubscribe. I just got 50 emails saying I'm now a VIP customer. I have not ordered from NoMoreRack for years and never ordered from this new company. I wrote 23 emails requesting they stop mailing me. It stopped for 2 months and now it's worse than ever. It's also obvious they give/sell my email to other companies as my email is buried in spam and kook solicitations now, also. I got nothing but apologies, "We're so sorry" and "we'll remove you" and it never is. This is a spam company and my next step will be to report them to the FTC and get a lawyer and sue for harasment. I've had it.

Choxi / NoMoreRack.com Logo Choxi / NoMoreRack.com