ChoxiI'll never order from choxi again!

My order was placed three weeks ago and nothing ever arrived, so I contacted Choxi and asked about the status of my order. Their rep told that everything was fine and my order was on its way. Then I received a message from them stating there were some problems with the shipping company and my order was not able to ship. Then I asked for a refund and they said "of course", but still no money! I smell a scam!

Pr
Mar 23, 2016

Comments

Mar 24, 2016

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.