Chowking Online Store — poor service
I would like to share my experience at chowking nepo mall, angeles city, pampanga. At exactly 8:20pm, this 11th day of january 2017 I ordered for 1 chicharap and 2 orders of 4pcs siomai steamed. The frontliner cashier said "fried nlng pu yung available" but as I can see from there steamer, there are lots of siomai. So I told her "di ba available yung mga nandoon?" she answered me "para po sa lauriat yun". I saw a manager and call his attention, pointing out the steamer and I told him I want to order ala carte siomai. He told me "waste na pu yun" then I saw the kitchen person getting some siomai and still serving it.
Please be considerate of people's freewill to buy. Make sure to serve just, and fresh products. Be honest and do serve within expectations.
More Chowking Online Store Complaints & Reviews
- Chowking - cleanliness and sanitation 
- Chowking - 200 certificate if late
- Chowking - late delivery (still waiting 1 hour after committed) 
- Chowking - product and service 
- Chowking - food poisioning 
- Chowking - delivery 
- Chowking - beef mami with drinks
- Chowking - waiting time/service/no receipt issued
- Chowking - service 
- Chowking - maggot