Chowking - Dela Rosa cor VA Rufino Branch / store manager - jewel hernandez

1 Philippines

Early this morning (Dec 28, 2018), along Dela Rosa cor Rufino, we parked in hazard signal and asked my sibling to purchase our breakfast at Chowking. I asked her to use my PWD card and just stayed in the car to avoid towing. She came back and said that they do not allow discounts if the ID holder is not around or no authorization letter. I was not suppose to buy anymore but out of principle i went down and inform them that i am just inside the car since my knee is in pain again (ACL). I questioned them why they are not allowing my sibling to avail of the discount.. (again, it's not about the price but the principle) she said she need to see the card holder. I don't mind if they don't allow for as long as they know their implementing policy and can clearly explain to me. Arrogantly, she was not able to do so and answering my question with another question. I don't think she doesn't deserve to manage a store if she has this uncouth manner. I know i am just one of the many complainants who will not affect your sales, but at least do something and improve customer service.. for other people man lang.
I hope you do something about this employee. I'm seeing lots of complaints below and if these complaints are being resolved, then there would be no more complaints but praises.
I will escalate this to National Council on Disability Affairs. I'm not making this BIG DEAL. I just want improvement on Customer Service... because WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS.

Ma