Chowkingcleanliness and sanitation

I took my business partners to chowking ali mall branch at cubao, quezon city just last may 28, 2011, to have a short dinner meeting there. But suddenly, a cockroach jumped over to one of the food we ordered. So we were shocked and called a crew and the branch manager. The crew actually chased that cockroach using a mop to kill it and the manager named marvin 'jap' san juan came over and ask for apologies. Then, they replaced the said food which where the cockroach did landed. I also noticed that there are lots of flies flying around the establishment. Maybe because the place is an open area. No glass wall, poor cleanliness and sanitation that may threaten the public health. As an evidence, I took pictures of the disgusting insects I saw at the place. So I won't let this bad experience to be taken for granted. I need to report this to the responsible committee that will make legal actions regarding this issue. I actually asked for the store's phone number and name of the branch head. Mr. San juan gave a name, mr. Randy ronares, and advised me to contact him this week in regard to my concern.

Please find attached herewith the proof photos.

Chowking

Comments

• Re
      Oct 05, 2011

One of the chowking employee is a thief.I want to teach this person a lesson by letting the Chowking company see this post.His name is Clark Kent Retodo who happen to visit our house and escape when he took our things in a glimpse .I want to file a case against him but I prefer to loose his job as a lesson to him.I happen not to know what branch he is working, all I know that his working there. He rob our house a week ago. To the management of Chowking please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com if possible.Thank you.

• Br
      Feb 09, 2012

I'm so busted last February 04 Saturday at sm north edsa., we happen to dine there., as dinners after eating, we went to use the common comfort room., yet towards me it did not give me any comfort at all!! the comfort rooms are disgusting!! it got pees on the floor, shoe marks towards the toilet seat and it smells awful too., yet we still need to pee because its the only restroom that is available because the Que is more shorter., on our way out i directly slip on the messy wet floor because i happen to avoid the little boy on my way., yet the high chairs is blocking the other way., is it right to pile the high chairs near towards the restroom entrance? knowing that people are having their lines there., one that most disappoints me is that crews on duty even the manager on duty (NOEL) did not even approach us., seeing me on the floor!!! they did not give any assistance towards us., i still have my bruises with me., thanks MANAGER NOEL of CHOWKING NORTH EDSA for maintaining your store so SAFE and so CLEAN for customers., thank you.,

• Ey
      Apr 17, 2012

CONTROVERSIAL LDS "CHEF BOWL HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN"
    Chowking Dimasalang

I just want to have the attention of the Operation Manager of chowking Dimasalang.

Gusto ko lang pong ipaalam sa inyo ang mga kalokohang nagaganap sa chowking na to. Sa lahat ng hindi nakakaalam ng LDS or Lakad Delivery Service - (pabenta ng produkto sa labas / paglalako) and sa ganitong paraan nagkakaroon ng kabulastugan. Example: Ang Chef bowl honey garlic chicken ay may 2pcs of chicken in one order for the amount of 79, kapag LDS naman ang isang order nito ay nagiging dalawa dahil hinahati ito or it means na ung 2 pcs na chicken ay nagiging isa na lang. Binebenta ito sa halagang 60pesos each order with a pack of zesto. At ito ang masama for example nakabenta ang crew na ito ng 10 packs sa LDS total of 600, so 5 regular order lang ang ipupunch nila sa POS with the amount of 395 magkano ang 10 packs of zesto 70+ nasan ung 130++?? Sa loob ng maghapon 2 tao ang nagllds at nakakaubos sila ng average of 30-50 packs. Malaking pera diba? Meron pang ibang product na pinagkakakitaan tulad ng 1 platter ng pancit na hinahati sa 3 at each pack ay may kasamang empanada? Meron bang product ang chowking na empanada? At take note nagkakaroon lang daw ng LDS pag nakaduty ang StoreManager na si http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000607174787&sk=wall. Nakapagtataka diba? Marami pa akong nalalamang maling gawain nila. Dapat maging honest kayo sa mga costumers nyo wag nyo kami hayaang di na tangkilikin yang mga produkto nyo. Hope magkaroon ng aksyon sa mga ginagawa nya. BURAOT KA!

• Ed
      Nov 12, 2012

I lived in Sta. Mesa and i have been to Chowking (Pureza Branch) several times . And consistently the service and the cleanliness of the place had NOT improved. Very often the place was warm.

• Mi
      Mar 15, 2013

Hi,

I have escalated a service crew name DAISY from Chowking Rotonda Angeles City branch a while ago on the phone number indicated in the official receipt. Attach is the official receipt for your reference.

We want an immediate action because what we experience is a very bad customer service, we call the attention of Daisy because we want to make a follow up with our orders, we saw the halo halo above the fridge and they are just there for 5 to 10 minutes, there are a lot of service crew in the counter and we are wondering why they are not serving our orders where in fact the halo halo are there and are ready to be served. After calling the attention of Daisy she served the halo halo, my father told her in a nice way: "Miss lusaw na ung halo halo", Daisy did not even bother to answer, she just turned her back then go. Is she deaf or dumb? No wonder my father got irritated with her behavior.. "BASTOS" is the right term.

We are giving our feedback and she really dont mind.. I call the attention of her manager and he didnt do anything. One service crew, I was not able to get his name manage to ask for an apology, he even ask us if there is anything else we need, that man was trained well on how to deal with customer, and that has lessen our frustration. We were in the store for less that 30mins, Daisy never asked for an apology and acted like there is nothing wrong and her behavior is normal for a customer service crew, what the!! She really owe us an apology. We are so disappointed with the MANAGER and DAISY, they dont care for their customers at all.

Customers should be treated well, they should know that.

Jul 01, 2013
    Chowking - Stone / rocks on halo hala
    Chowking - EDSA Taft
    Philippines

On June 30, 2013, I ordered Halo-halo regular to ease the hot weather. When I was about half finished my food. I swallowed a piece of rock about half in centimeter in diameter. I ask for the supervisor, and was offered to replace the food. The supervisor (Ms. Myra Mercado) just apologized. I asked her if she can document the incident but she told me it is an SOP with their company, they don't do such documentation like incident report. I asked her what will happen with the investigation. She told me that a meeting after the store closes will be made. I was waiting for an update the following day (July 01, 2013) and too no avail. So I decided to text her and inquire about the update. She (Ms. Myra Mercado) again apologized for not updating me immediately. According the her (Ms. Myra Mercado) she had verbally reported the incident to her Area Manager. I do not know what steps that needs to be accomplised inorder for Chowking to be penalyzed by such negligence. I cannot believe that Chowking's quality control is not really doing good.

I am calling the attention of DTI and DOH to please look into this situation.

Please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sep 19, 2013

Nais ko pong ipaalam sa inyo ang aking nkakadiring karanasan sa Chowking Robinsons Lipa branch.
    Kagabi, Sept. 18, 2013, kumain kmi ng aking buong pamilya sa chowking. Nag-order ang anak ko ng wanton noodles. Habang kumakain ng wanton noodles and anak ko, may nakita siyang malaking UOD sa kanyang noodles. Ipinakita ko ito sa store manager na si Ms. Alma Lumbres. Kinumpirma ng store manager na si Ms. Alma Lumbres na iyon nga ay isang uod. ANo ba yan? Ang noodles pala e hinahaluan na ngayon ng UOD! Halos masuka ang anak ko nang malaman nyang totoong UOD nga ang nasa pgkain nya. Anung klaseng food sanitation meron ang establisimyentong ito? Hindi maayos na nililinis ang mga sahog ng mga lutuin? Sa management, nais kong ipaalam sa inyo ang serbisyong hatid ng chowking robinsons lipa branch! Nkakawalang ganang kumain dito. Sana aksyonan kaagad ang pangyayaring ito. Kung hindi, idudulog ko itong kasong ito sa sanitation office ng pamahalaang Lipa! Nais ko pong mlaman ang naging aksyon ninyo sa bagay na ito.

Magdalena Mayuga
    COmplainant

• Ca
      Jun 03, 2014

I ordered yang chow. I am willing to pay how much it cost .But they give me chowpan, how stupid their service crew . They dont pay attention to the customers order

• Va
      Jul 15, 2014

The rice in chaofan is not properly cooked.