Choosearoom.com / Reservations

My call to a Best Western, family owned hotel was intercepted by a representative from choosearoom.com and I have been completely scammed. They failed to identify themselves as someone other than the hotel I THOUGHT I was calling, and when I went to change the reservation after only 10 minutes on the phone I was told I couldn't because it was PREPAID, something I was not informed about. They put me on hold for the cancellation department for over 15 minutes, and then the rep in the cancellation dept wanted me to answer a long list of questions which by this time I refused to do since all my red flags were up that this is a SCAM operation. I was told my credit card would be refunded but in fact, they only partially refunded because they hit me with a fee that I shouldn't have been charged based on their policy. THEY LIED to the credit card dispute department rep and said I made the reservation a day earlier thereby exceeding the 24 hour deadline for cancelling. Fortunately I have emails proving the actual reservation date and will hopefully the credit card company will come through. In the meantime, I have to write a letter and provide full documentation as to what really happened. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Email came from [protected]@partnerfusion.com but the company is either choosearoom or what's on my credit card statement CCI*HOTEL*RESERVATIONS. Telephone is [protected] TX [protected] US

Rh
Sep 14, 2016

Comments

• Li
      Jul 01, 2017

I had exactly the same horrible experience!
    DO NOT USE THEM!

• Li
      Aug 08, 2018

I did too. I thought I was talking to the official reservation site for Hampton Inn in Cedar City. It took forever to make reservations. Now to my dismay I find this was not Hampton. He did not identify himself as being with the hotel. Now I've received a fee of $12.99 (booking fee). I'm MAD.

Oct 16, 2018

I booked a reservation with the Double Tree Airport Hotel in Ontario, California... like the others, I thought I was speaking with the hotel reservation desk, and booked my room... I have a $252.66 dollar charge on my credit card for the reservation AND another $216.44 for my actual stay... WTF... still on "hold" trying to get this resolved!

• Lu
      Aug 19, 2019

I, m another one duped. Lead to believe I was talking to Best Western Monticello Ky. two rooms for 7 nights each room. Had to leave early, used I room 2 nights, second room 4 nights. Assured by BEST WESTERN they had only charged for nights used. I have absolutely been given the runaround by both BEST WESTERN and most definitely by CCI hotel reservations . Have been told CCI was waiting for e mail from BEST WESTERN who they refer to as their partners. I, m out about $1000.00 and am worn out with calling both parties. What next?? Any suggestions please. If it matter I am a Senior, very senior. Help.