Chompoonuch Lasunon / Booking date was wrong

1 Trad, Thailand
Phone: +66 95 594 8444

I attemped to book hotel at Koh Chang on 18-19 July 2015. I use my phone to process booking 2 days earlier whilst I was taking my break time at office. It would be my first at Koh Chang and Mercure hotel in ocean view room. I noticed the website was malfunction.
However, this is not my first time booking by Agoda and I believed in it because I have always used Agoda service.
So, I continued my booking by choosing my check-in date followed by room type. Then I paid by credit card.
On the 18th July 2015, I went to Koh Change and straight to hotel. I really could not wait for my sweet room. Whilst, they checked my booking number, they told me then that my booking was for 16-17 July which is the date I booked and the date I worked. It was impossible that I attemped to check-in that date. I was really shock. What did happen with Agoda? I though. So, what I have to do next? occured to my mind. I called to Agoda. They said to me that they would negotiate with hotel for me. Once they were finish negotiation, hotel reception told me that they would give me the discount for the rest room they had excluded breakfast. OMG! I had to pay more woth a big money. Are you robbing me? Chit! It was not fair for me. I called to Agoda again to say I need my money back. She said "her role was only contact hotel and could not pay me back due to hotel reciption said there was no-show in system and it is hotel policy". It is only policy not law, isn't it? I am wondering if Agoda would responsible for my case? If you could do something for my satisfaction to you?
Pls contact me.