Choking Philtrust Baclaran / consistent delay serving of orders

1 Paranaque, Philippines

Chowking, company owned branch newly opened at Philtrust Baclaran if I'm not mistaken November 2017. Great ambiance & great location unfortunately the customer service was not aligned.
Since it was opened until now always consistent super super super delay of delivering the orders.
I ordered today December 28 18:52 with my mother. Kindly see attached photo for your reference.
We've already finished eating chao fan but Kangkong with bagoong was not yet served.I have take out order of sweet & sour pork lauriat and also served. I follow up to the crew that brings my take out order. Unfortunately kangkong still pending.
I saw another crew at my back & repeat my follow up order. He just stare at me & turn back & continue what for he's doing.
So I decided to proceed to the counter area & follow up.
Utang na loob! Saka dumating order na kangkong tapos na kami kumain at nag fa -follow up na nga ako sa counter .kaya pina take out Ko na Lang na dapat for dine in.
I understand hindi magicians ang mga cook ninyo. Pero utang na loob naman asan ang sense of urgency?! Whats the purpose of advance call ng cashier sa kitchen?
Poker face pa mukha ng mga cashier. Wala Man lng greetings o pasintabi ang dining crew when serving the order. Basta nilalapag na Lang.
I approach the manager on duty named Val and relay the poor customer service. She asked me if the crew gives me "promise time" in serving the food. I told her none & no idea on that matter.
I will not give my effort writing my concern here & browse google to look for your complain board.
I was really frustrated. Hopefully it will not happened again specially your branch have a great potential.also, Hopefully it will not penalized the company image for wrong/poor people in your front line.
Kindly equip your people & provide consistent customer service. Thank you.

Choking Philtrust Baclaran