Choice Warranty / washer/dryer

1 2232 Roanoke DriveAlexandria, VA, United States Review updated:

On 12/2/2018 I called in a claim for my washer/dryer combo that had stopped working. a tech arrived and assessed the problem, and he told me that I would hear from Choice rep . A few days later, Choice sent me message online that they were reaching out to vendors. After days went by, I called Choice and was told that my claim would be submitted to a manager, and the manager would call me within 4 hours. I checked online to discover that my claim had been closed. I called again, and was told that my claim had been denied due to misuse/abuse, I bought the washer/dryer in 2000, so I don't see how that is the issue. The manager called, and told me that I could call another company to get a second opinion, and have that company notify them with their findings. Today is 12/12/2018 and I still don't have a washer/dryer to use. I want Choice to reconsider and fix/replace my washer/dryer combo. #[protected]

• Updated by bavaria27, Dec 12, 2018

Choice Warranty-Washer/Dryer repair or replace

Ba
Dec 12, 2018

Comments

• De
      16th of Dec, 2018

Very disappointed! There was no drop-down option for no water in my house. Claim denied without requesting additional information which would have paid the claim. Too fast with the DENY button.