Choice Manufacturing Company / Warranty

1 Los Angeles, CA, US Review updated:

Bought an extended warranty from US Fidelis. Who then sold it to Choice Manufacturing Company. CMC does not pick up phones. They cover very little. They would not pay the regular labor amount, so my mechanic won't deal with them again.
I have to find another mechanic. But, that won't help that they don't answer calls. Took my mechanic 2 days to get a job partially approved. They cover rental upto $100.00 and I was out of pocket $200.00 as I lost 2 days getting hold of them.

I HIGHLY recommend you call them and try to get through BEFORE buying their warranty [protected].

Ke

More Choice Manufacturing Company Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Po
      Oct 16, 2009

If you pay for the warranty you should be covered. I wan't to purchase a warranty and now I am very hestitate after hearing these awful stories.

Jan 14, 2010

I called and I got through and they did answer my questions. Is there anyone else out there that has not been covered?

Jan 14, 2010

I read that the Attorney General is launching an investigation against all those bogus Warranty companies.

• Ci
      Mar 25, 2010

I called and left a message, i did not get a hold or anyone or my call was never returned. I ended up paying for the labor and all...Sadly they were taking money out of my bank and they couldn't even help me...I do not recommend their warranty -please call them and do alot of research before you buy any warranty- it would probably be best to buy a warranty right off from a auto dealer who are certifed.

• Oh
      May 21, 2010

I am so dissapointed but also thankful at the same time. I was looking through all my bills wondering where all my money is going because sad to say, you waste it faster than you make it... but anyhow, I remembered that I was making this 100.00 dollar payment every month for the past 10 months to "Choice Manufacturing Company" thanks to the annoying and convincing people at U.S. Fidelis. I began looking these two companies up on line because honestly, I didnt know much about their credibility rating. UPSETTING! I called Choice Manufacturing and made the attemp to cancel, these people kept me on the phone for 40 minutes in the attempt to change my mind... and now they want me to write a letter stating that I want to cancel my services with them! im pissed! does anyone know if this is even legal for them to do? when I agreed to the contract, they had said it was hastle free and cancel at any time...

• Bu
      Oct 08, 2010

You can stop them from getting any more money from your Bank just call the Bank and put a stop on it I did

• Bu
      Oct 08, 2010

I called the Bank and cancled the card they were using to get the money out then called them and told them no more money for you

• To
      Oct 12, 2010

I purchaced a warranty from these people three years ago,
    Now my transfer case went out,
    They turned down my claim because I changed my oil per mfg specs, and not
    like their contract said.
    I paid $ 1, 993. And I do not intend to let it go.
    These people are crooks.

• To
      Oct 12, 2010

I was calm, but it took everything I had to stay calm.
    These people are thifes

• De
      Jan 29, 2011

Look for nothing but a complete ripoff from THE CHOICE MANUFACTURING COMPANY. I have diligently paid 72.50 per month, and only have one more payment, for a grand total of 1, 600.00, and the two times I have had to take my car in, the repairs were not covered. In the first instance, my air conditioner went out, and the policy stated that it would cover the condenser. Imagine my relief when the mechanice said the condenser coil was not working. Well, guess what? The coil is not covered. Okay, I think, verbiage...But I hope against hope I haven't been ripped off. I figure there is no point in cancellation because I have only 3 months of payments left to make, and what if I am wrong? Then, BAM! Something wrong with my acclerator-it was sticking. Naturally, they paid nothing. But, again, I only have one month left to pay; so, what would be the point of cancellation. PLEASE do not buy from these people. They are frauds, and I have learned it the hard way, but what else can I do?

• Fr
      Mar 29, 2011

I agree 100%. I purchased a warranty for my vehicle, in part, because the warranty would be transferable if I decided to sell the vehicle in the future. Recently, I decided to sell my vehicle and wanted to verify the transferability of the warranty that I purchased. Upon calling The Choice Manufacturing Company, I was bounced from department to department and person to person until I was told to submit my maintenance records. I proceeded to do that and upon leaving several voice mail messages and waiting several weeks for a call back with approval for a warranty transfer to a new owner; I still have not heard back for The Choice Manufacturing Company. In the meantime, I have missed two opportunities to sell my vehicle because prospective buyers want the warranty and since I can not verify transferability with Choice, I lost both sales. I am sure that there are some honest aftermarket warranty issuers, but Choice Manufacturing is not one of them.

Jun 01, 2012

My car broke down I called Choice Manufacturing to use my warranty. I have paid more than 2500 dollar to this people. They said they can not open a claim because i did not have my oil change records. Now I stuck my my broke car and the feeling that i was ripped off from people. Please do not buy from them.

• Ta
      Sep 20, 2013

These guys are going to have a class action law suit soon against them, they were a big part in the scam from us fedelis ! Along with Medco finance, I am personally starting these proceedings, , please contact your Supreme Court in your state, or contact the sup. court in Los Angeles calif, I will not stand by and be ripped off by these thief s ! I will have a call back number in one week from this posting! Get on board! This go's much further than Just us fedelis, and we are uncovering it now ! Most in California paid out over 2, 600 dollars for this bogus scam! Get on board! Get your money back and if your car was put to sale by a auto repair co. For non payment by choice manufacturing co, your could get the cost of your car back also?? Check back in one week for the new number to call!

• Or
      Mar 17, 2015

Time for a law suit for choice manufacturing co! And a letter to NASCAR to the lead ### hole rusty Wallace!! Who did the t.v. Spots for them? The local da says we all have a case! Please contact the da office in Ramsay New Jersey! This will be a long time coming, but it also includes others such as Mepco finance the people who took most of your money for you bogus coverage! Or you may also contact the da office in Los Angeles cal, these two company's took over 50, 000, 000 usd. From good people who got nothing ? How many of you talked to a guy named roger? Every time your called? Lolol it's because they had one phone ling to handle thousands of callers! Ripped off and doing something about it! Because now there trying to start up choice home warentee?