Choice Hotels International / hotel cleanliness

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

Hello my name is Troy Droegemeyer
I stayed at your 2520 Sterling Rd., Hollywood, FL quality inn and suites airport/cruise port south hotel on Saturday, November 10 .
This has been the worst experience I have ever had and hotel as I checked in at 6 o'clock and the room was not ready to give me keys and I walked into the room and there was construction workers there I want background with the front desk and asked for another room they said they had no other I want that two hours later and you are finally finishing up. I did not know that they did a bunch of drywall repairs and caulking and painting in my entire night was a disaster as I coughed the entire night because of drywall dust everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean everywhere all over the sheets all over the bed all over the bathroom it was terrible.
A customer should not have to inhale drywall dust all night long I have pictures to prove it that place was a [censored] hole and it was wet paint and white caulking everywhere the construction worker to let me in the room said he couldn't believe it I was going to stay there that night .
I stay with choice hotels over 100 nights here in this place was on acceptable. So I contacted the office and spoke to "Dara"the assistant manager, and she said that they were going to give me 30% off this is unacceptable plus I had an additional $25 charge on my credit card so I paid almost $200 to sleep in the [censored] hole.
I have many other choices as far as hotels are concerned if you do not fix this you will lose me as a customer forever. This is unacceptable !

Tr
Nov 16, 2018

Comments

• Lu
      19th of Dec, 2018

We went to Louisville, Ky for a short trip from 12/14/18-12/16/18 and stayed at Econo Lodge at 1901 East Blue Lick Rd. Phone no 502-955-1501 DO NOT STAY IN THIS ECONO LODGE just nasty carpet filthy, furniture delamanating, bathtub no stopper, NO HOT WATER, Holes in walls not fixed or painted over, extremely poor breakfast choice basically none gravy and biscuit. No conditioner towels were old and dingy they need to use some bleach, no laundry bag heater in room hardly worked room had awful smell had to buy candle to light and get lysol spray before I was staying also outside in field where people that live there are throwing leftovers rats are present! This was the worst place I stayed in 30 plus years I will never stay at another Econo Lodge EVER!!! The only reason I stayed I had booked on lined and paid prior never ever again will I get sucked into that ordeal!!! Lucretia