Choice Hotels / book one room but get charged for two rooms.

North Charleston, SC, United States

To whom it may concern,

My member ID is SXI3175, I've booked a room at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport in North Charleston, SC for November 10, 2017 for one night. It is for me and my wife. We received email confirmation # [protected] showing that it was two rooms not one room. I called the hotel right away to let them know that it's just for two people and we need only one room, please cancel the another room. The customer service at the hotel said she can't do that ( her name is Tierra) only the GM can authorize that and she said the GM was not there.

So we call Choice Customer relation, we talked to Josh, Ryan, Speci, Wendy and Jody. Nobody can solve the problem for us however they help us call the hotel but they cannot do any thing since the GM is not in????
Choice relationship told us to call back again tomorrow Tuesday October 24, 2017 after 10:00 am once the GM Ms.Luciana Fidelis is in so they will be able to solve our problem.

This seem unprofessional at all, we've been calling since Friday Oct.20th and nobody can solve this problem, they kept pushing us back and forth.

We are the member of Choice since 2010 and this is the first time this situation happened.

Can you please review our issue and please let us know via email to [protected]@verizon.net. I appreciate that.

Thank you and very frustrated customer,

Satis Isara