Choice Hotels — 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
During our recent Christmas vacation we travelled from our home in Florida to the northeast.in Pennsylvania we stayed 2 nights at the Quality Inn in Media, PA on 12/18 and 12/20. When I checked on my credit card charges I discovered that I was billed for 3 nights (not 2). On 12/25 I called the hotel and they said they would remove the incorrect charge but as of today, 12/30, that has not happened. When heading back to Florida on 12/27 we stayed at another Quality Inn in White, GA. and woke up to find our bathroom counter completely covered with ants! Needless to say our Christmas stays at Quality Inn's was NOT a very good experience.
I would think that some type of refund should be forthcoming.
David F Connell, 11584 SW 139th St, Dunnellon, FL [protected])
More Choice Hotels Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service 
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs 
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work 
- Choice Hotels - unethical behavior and unprofessional conduct