Choice Home Warrantywater softener

first I would like to say I purchased Choice Home Warranty for piece of mind. I am a signal 62 year old woman and I purchased and paid for my plan upfront.
Policy #: [protected]
Claim #: [protected]

I am beside myself with worry and upset over my water softener. you are saying under section F9 that you can not get the part that needs to be replaced to have the water softener work so you are arbitrarily sending me $225.00 as compensation.
I called today and spoke with someone and told that I did not want to accept that. that I wanted to get it fixed or replaced.
I was told 'nope, doesn't work that way. we pay you for the part when we can't get it. It also says in section F9 that you repair or replace. you can't repair and I would like to have it replaced. The replacement cost from Patriot plumbing you sent out is approx $1800.00 . $225.00 comes no where near that, and I am on a fixed income and cannot afford that cost.

I bought this policy and was told I didn't need to worry about repair and replacement cost because that was what I was buying. I understand that some of the coverage, example the well pump has a limit that you pay. I don't see anywhere a limit for a water softener. Tashay Rogers your representative told me $225.00 was it, and basically if I didn't like it I could write a letter. I asked for owners name, and she was not at liberty to give that out. I asked for email and she told me I could send an email as my request.
I asked to speak with her boss and she said no one higher than her other than the owners. She was very rude.

I am requesting that someone review my claim and get back with me on replacement of the water softener.
my cell phone is [protected] or I can also be reached at this email. I do not want to accept the $225.00 . I can't help that the part is not available, it also says that you can choose to have it rebuilt. I am fine with that. I just need to have my water softner fixed.

I am asking for some help with this claim.
you add says never pay for a repair again on a covered appliance. my contract states my water softener is covered..
sincerly