Choice Home Warranty / complaint

Owings, MD, United States Review updated:

I to am another customer that Choice Home Warranty SCAMMED. I held a policy with AHS for over 6 years..actually pretty happy with them...but their cost and service fees kept getting higher. So I decided to look for another company that "I thought" offered the same warranty as AMS. Well they DON'T. My story sounds like many others...I have a home that is about 10 years old...this is the reason why I like having a Home Warranty. I call Choice to file a clim regarding my Heat Pump. They send someone out to look at it (this man was at least 70 years old...and took about 10 minutes to look over my heating unit). I was told by the Technician that the compressor in the unit was bad and he would request that the unit be replaced. I receive a call from Choice the next day telling me that this was a preexisting problem. I told them that I had a policy with AHS before I was with them and if it were preexisting that I would have had them fix the problem. After spending hours on the phone with several different people...they finally let me speak to one of their supervisors. Besides being very unprofessional and extremely RUDE ...He gives me a bunch of BS about this being preexisting and they would not cover our unit. Stay away from this company...they are not what they say they are when they are trying to sell you the policy. Don't be SCAMMED like me...just say NO to Choice Home Warranty.

Da

Comments

6th of Apr, 2012

Please contact me if you have a problem with Choice Home Warranty. I will give you all my case numbers of open cases with the FCC, Texas Attorney General and NJ Attorney General. I have also been in contact with a couple of attorneys interested in a class action against this company because of NUMEROUS complaints logged against Choice Home Warranty.
    [protected]@gmail.com...together, we can shut this company down!!!

So, I have been given this number for you to call and there will be a person to answer the phone: 973-504-6200 . Tell them you want to file a complaint against Choice Home Warranty.

Richard Zitelli, Investigator