Choice Home Warranty / warrenty fraud
I purchased a warranty with Choice Home Warranty. I filed a claim on a washing machine. A technician came out a couple days later and stated the washer needed a complete overhaul. Choice denied the claim stating that the washer had an “unknown pre existing condition”.
Upon learning this I told them there was no need for them to honor the claim. Clearly we misunderstood each other’s intentions, I thought Choice was going to take the worry out of being a home owner and Choice must have thought I was not going to file a claim. I went on to say that continuing the relationship did not look like it was in either parties best interest. I asked for a refund of my money. The front line rep told she could not do that and a manager would have to contact me within 24 hours. When the supervisor spoke with me he accused me of fraud among other things. He told me did not have the ability to cancel a policy and I would have to wait for a billing supervisor to contact me within 24 hours; two days later I have not received that call. When I called to back to ask for a supervisor I was told that one would be in touch in 24 hours (I see this happening).
I have called my credit card company to dispute the charge and I have contacted an attorney. It just really should not be this hard.
Spend your money elsewhere.
More Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills 
- Choice Home Warranty - big scam 
- Choice Home Warranty - vendor non payment 
- Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices 
- Choice Home Warranty - not advised of $50 cancellation fee 
- Choice Home Warranty - unethical behaviour
- Choice Home Warranty - substandard repair service
- Choice Home Warranty - extortionist, won't pay, claims withholding funds promised
- Choice Home Warranty - septic system cleaning and repair
- Choice Home Warranty - non payment to contractor