Choice Home Warranty / I can help you!

510 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-531-5403

To Whom It May Concern:

The details of these situations you read on these sites are not representative of the normal Choice Home Warranty customer experience and we sincerely regret our customers’ frustration and discomfort.

We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors and employees. We take customer feedback very seriously.

At Choice Home Warranty, our focus is on quality... providing quality home-warranty products to our customers, following up with quality customer service when our homeowners contact us, building quality business relationships with our contractors, and ensuring quality work from our contracted technicians. We do not and have not ever encouraged contractors to deny customer claims.

In addition to evaluating customer feedback, we continually evaluate our contractors’ performance, responsiveness, cost, and other factors to ensure these partnerships are fair and beneficial to all parties involved: our customers, our contractors, and our company.

Choice Home Warranty is always in full compliance with its terms & conditions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact help [at] choicehomewarranty.com (please reformat the e-mail address properly. We guarantee a response within 5 business days. We are here to help you!

Comments

• Oh
      29th of Apr, 2012

How incredibly Lame. You have posted this same canned response of every complaint I have read. Do you think that readers can't tell that it is just copy and pasted BS?

My wife was actually about to call and purchase a contract. I asked to see reviews first and we found this site. There are two reasons why we decided not to go with your company.

The first would be the common themes from complaintants. It looks like contractors are not getting paid and the company makes it difficult to get any resolution. It also looks like policy holders are denied claims where it might mbe financialy inconvenient for Choice to pay for repairs or replacement and the company hides behind complicated contract wording.

The Second and clincher would be the impersonal response from your company to every complaint that I read. It would have been better to not respond at all than with that marketing dept drivel. It tells alot about your "Comitment" to quality customer service.

• Pa
      5th of Jun, 2012

You are full of it..if this was the case then why would there be so many of the same issues being written here! You guys should be put out of business and I will make sure that everyone knows how shady you guys are!

• Fo
      7th of Sep, 2012

FRAUDULENT COMPANY
    Choice Home Warranty is a total nightmare. It's been 11 days without air conditioning and over 35 calls to the company...The denied the charge once. I paid for 7 contracts totaling $7, 650.00...I asked to cancel, so they said they would fix the a/c...after 2 more days and still no decision when I call in as to IF and WHEN they are going to repair, I finally emailed and letter and asked them personally to cancel the contracts and prorate a refund. Supposedly, I was speaking to the owner, JIM REED, he said he would not cancel my contracts and I would not be getting any refunds. Three of the contracts is for over 5 years, do you think I can work with these people that long? I am disputing the charges with my credit card company and hopefully I will get some relief