Choice Home Warranty / fraud company

Columbia, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-531-5403

We have had this company for 2 years this june. Have only had to use it once that they repaired was my garage opener. My freon has gone out for my upstairs unit. They have been out here to put freon in 5 times including last month april, no one asked the tech to check where the problem is so 4 days ago when we filed a request the tech came out yesterday late again no call to say when and why he was going to be late. He said that we needed freon and i said i know but it is time for a new unit. He then said that he needed to see where the problem was coming from really after 5 times. Checked it out and ordered the part and the company choice home warranty said it wasn't covered the coles in hvac were covered and it was neglect on our part hell we didn't put the ac in who knew. They need to be charged for them taking all of our money. Sign me up. Email me please. . [protected]@yahoo.com. Blast them on social media as well!!!

An
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of May, 2012
    Choice Home Warranty - oven
    choice home warranty
    Roswell
    Georgia

SCAM! I should have read up on this company before signing up~! Choice staff will NOT give you time to talk - SIMPLY DENY your claim - same excuse as others have stated- PRE existing problem. I had proof that my oven was in good working order but they really don't care - manager hung up on me.

• Ss
      2nd of Jun, 2012
    Choice Home Warranty - agreement
    Texas

This companu treat their customers with a very bad way. They are not honesty while treating and dealing with customers' requirement. Can not be worse!

• Cl
      15th of Jul, 2013

I have been denied a legitimate claim by Choice Home Warranty...I have an attorney in Ohio that would like someone that is having a problem in Ohio to contact him. He can bring a suit there but is not licensed in my state. Contact me. [protected]@cox.net

• Fb
      19th of Jul, 2013

Was it Alex rubino in New Jersey? If so email him and complian [protected]@ChoiceHomeWaranty.com

• Ka
      12th of Nov, 2014
    Choice Home Warranty - Never Pay, always find some reason
    Choice Home Warranty

Never pay!!! Always find some reason. Heat not working. Tech comes out, never says a word about rust. Choice doesn't want to pay because of rust. I asked to see a copy of the Techs report, They refused!
    Waited almost three weeks in June for air repair, finally called someone myself and paid for it.

• Dm
      15th of Jan, 2015
    Choice Home Warranty - non payment
    marshall a/c
    ft. worth

choice will not pay what im owed I lost thousands of dollars because of this in parts bought and fuel .

• Ir
      7th of Feb, 2015
    Choice Home Warranty - false advertising
    choice home warranty
    New York
    New York

Submitted 5 claims and they refused them outright for reasons that were hidden in the back of the contract. For example, they refused my claim that the tub was off-sided and would sometimes vibrate just because I had a service we call about 3 years previous about another issue.

4th of Mar, 2015
    Choice Home Warranty - very bad customer service
    choice home warraty

very bad reviews and bad customer service. can not login to their web page to check on warranty status.