Choice Home Warranty / they never answer the phone or email.

1 510 Thornall St.,Edison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-531-5403

Signed up for 1 yr at $380. and canceled within 3 days due to the many complaints I saw on the net - tried to call them "...lines being updated." Tried to get an email reply, they did not reply. I Recd $330. two mos later and have written the Atty Gen. in NJ and the BBB. Judjing form the nature of the complaints, and my experience, this firm is to be avoided. I dealt with Richard Altamn who establisted my account. He's a smooth talker and a no action guy after the sale.

Lloyd in NC, Oct. 3, 2010

Comments

8th of Apr, 2011

The same thing happened tom me exactly. Two warranties... $100 fee. What a scam. I tried the BBB but they were useless. So what can we do? Can we band together and fight them?

9th of Apr, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

The details of these situations are not representative of the normal Choice Home Warranty customer experience and we sincerely regret our customers’ frustration and discomfort.

We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors and employees. We take customer feedback very seriously.

At Choice Home Warranty, our focus is on quality... providing quality home-warranty products to our customers, following up with quality customer service when our homeowners contact us, building quality business relationships with our contractors, and ensuring quality work from our contracted technicians. We do not and have not ever encouraged contractors to deny customer claims.

In addition to evaluating customer feedback, we continually evaluate our contractors’ performance, responsiveness, cost, and other factors to ensure these partnerships are fair and beneficial to all parties involved: our customers, our contractors, and our company.

Choice Home Warranty is always in full compliance with its terms & conditions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact help [at] choicehomewarranty.com (please reformat the e-mail address properly. We guarantee a response within 5 business days. We are here to help you!