Choice Home Warranty / dishwasher

1 510 Thornall StEdison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-531-5403

Re:Claim#[protected]
Cannot reach the office by phone today. It would not surprise me if this company has closed its doors. I was told a ck for $204.95 would be mailed out on Mon 22 Feb 2010...I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CHECK to purchase a dishwasher. $204.95 will actually buy about half a dishwasher but they don't give a damn about that. I have been without a dishwasher since the 7th Dec 2009 while they sent out shoddy repairmen to my house twice and they didn't fix it. I have rec'd nothing but the run around from this company and my outrage with them goes beyond words. Now the phone calls won't even go thru, not that it would do any good to complain..THEY JUST DON'T CARE!

Comments

6th of Apr, 2012

Please contact me if you have a problem with Choice Home Warranty. I will give you all my case numbers of open cases with the FCC, Texas Attorney General and NJ Attorney General. I have also been in contact with a couple of attorneys interested in a class action against this company because of NUMEROUS complaints logged against Choice Home Warranty.
    fallcolor10@gmail.com...together, we can shut this company down!!!

So, I have been given this number for you to call and there will be a person to answer the phone: 973-504-6200 . Tell them you want to file a complaint against Choice Home Warranty.

Richard Zitelli, Investigator