Choice Home Warranty — coverage
A/C quit working 9/18. Contact Choice and they sent out rep who stated unit unfixable. (claim #[protected]) Est cost of replacement around 8 to 9000. dollars. Choice refused to approve and would only pay $700. which was sent.
I called the A/C people at Home Depot who replace unit at a cost of $9200. with a pending $800. rebate from Home Depot.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Edison, NJ
My contract read that Choice would repair or REPLACE a/c unit which they have refused to pay other than the $700.
If I don't get repaid for this A/C unit as contract calls for, I will lodge complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Texas State department of consumer fraud.
My attorney suggested this one last request from us before other more aggressive actions be taken.
More Choice Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Home Warranty - beware contractors - do not pay bills 
- Choice Home Warranty - big scam 
- Choice Home Warranty - vendor non payment 
- Choice Home Warranty - bad business practices 
- Choice Home Warranty - not advised of $50 cancellation fee 
- Choice Home Warranty - unethical behaviour
- Choice Home Warranty - substandard repair service
- Choice Home Warranty - extortionist, won't pay, claims withholding funds promised 
- Choice Home Warranty - septic system cleaning and repair
- Choice Home Warranty - non payment to contractor