Choice Home Warrantycoverage

Wa Dec 11, 2018 Edison, NJ Review updated:

A/C quit working 9/18. Contact Choice and they sent out rep who stated unit unfixable. (claim #[protected]) Est cost of replacement around 8 to 9000. dollars. Choice refused to approve and would only pay $700. which was sent.

I called the A/C people at Home Depot who replace unit at a cost of $9200. with a pending $800. rebate from Home Depot.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Edison, NJ

My contract read that Choice would repair or REPLACE a/c unit which they have refused to pay other than the $700.

If I don't get repaid for this A/C unit as contract calls for, I will lodge complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Texas State department of consumer fraud.

My attorney suggested this one last request from us before other more aggressive actions be taken.

Comments

• Go
      Dec 27, 2018

Yes, this company is really dishonest. They refused to replace my sump pump without giving me a satisfactory reason. So yes, please include me in any class action law suit as well. I will be taking some legal action at this time.

• Su
      Jan 02, 2019

Who is organizing a class action suit? I would like to be included.

[protected]@aol.com