Choice Home Warranty / threatened me with insurance fraud

United States, Arizona Review updated:
Choice Home Warranty
Its not just a mistake to sign up with Choice Home Warranty but it is down right dangerous. Not only did they refuse my call for service but after multiple appeals, discussions and evidence that I faxed to them supporting the fact that this is NOT a preexisting condition, they not only refused paying for the service but threatened to charge me with insurance fraud when I requested cancellation of the home warranty. So now I gotta fix the problem myself and I gotta keep the policy till it runs out. You bet I'm not signing up with them again!!! I signed up coz they were cheaper than the competition. Now I know why.

A  1st of Sep, 2009 by
They are all genuine complaints. Unfortunately I found these complaints after going through my experience. I would advise everyone to visit this site before they deal with Choice Home. Dont beleive the Presidents message. I actually sent an email and no reply, didnt have the courtesy to follow-up and find out about the status of my issue. I am sure this a fradulent operations and just trying to pocket customers money. After some time you are so frsutrated that you get the problem fixed yourself and the amount you paid for the year and dont worry about becuase of your frsutration. This is a good way to make money for this company. I wont be surprised that their business is to frsutrate everyone so people can get the problem fixed themselves. I will advise everyone to never pay them for the year and fall in this trap.

Choice Home Warranty Logo Choice Home Warranty