Chocolatta Ragdolls / Cat Breeder

1021 Lincoln Ave, College Station, TX, United States Review updated:

This business will often change the name of his business with online reviews in order to not allow his real business name to have a published negative review, but don't be fooled. Collector Palms, has my negative review with google+, the owner is a Cat breeder trying to avoid bad reviews. Chocolatta Dolls is iwantaragdoll.com (I want a ragdoll) The owner, Ryan Fuller, is a complete joke of a person with zero integrity. If you enjoy being yelled at, berated, and hung up on, you'll love any conflict resolution he might employ with your transaction. I paid in full for a cat to hold in time for Christmas. Turns out he didn't have the color I wanted that would be ready for Christmas, within 24 hours of me paying for the cat I simply asked for a refund. He went ballistic on the phone when I asked fora refund. The guy refused to give me my money back and blocked my phone number and wouldn’t communicate with me any further. Who takes $850 and and says sorry, I’m not talking to you anymore and expects to get away with it? Who does this? I had to challenge the charge with my bank and Paypal just to get this guy to talk with me, because thankfully, they froze his funds only then was he willing to talk to me. To thwart his irrational behavior I opted to talk this guy down from the ledge and deal with him to pick a cat that would be ready in January instead. It was being smooth over by my efforts alone, and thought he was ready to play rational and I opted to buy a 2nd cat within the same litter. I paid for that one in full a well. I just wanted 2 kitties for my husband and daughter even if he was an unpleasant human being to deal with, I considered him to just be a temporary unpleasantry. Fast forward a month and half after the transaction, he fails to communicate with the bank who is now opted to refund my money because shockingly, he doesn’t answer the calls from the bank asking for his side of the story, so they returned my money. I tell him, I still want the cat, I’ll pay for the cat, he agrees, we set a date to pickup the cat. The day arrives to pick up the cat, and my daughter is ecstatic to finally get her cat, only now this guy decides he’s not going to meet us to give us the cat; NOW he’s going to refund all my money for the 2nd cat instead. WTF?! I'm in utter shock how this guy has treated us. I tried desperately to work with him, even being nice to him, when believe me, he didn't deserve even that much. In the end I’m getting all my money back, but the stress, the difficulty and the sheer amount of BS he will put you through is not WORTH it for one second. He waited until the last second to screw my family over AGAIN. I’ll never get all those hours back of my life, I spent wasting my time and energy on this buffoon. He is UNPROFESSIONAL beyond reason. NOW 1 month and half later my 6 year old daughter is heartbroken because of this guy. Here’s the kicker, after I found another fantastic breeder in Houston, talking with her on the phone I told her we were supposed to pick up a cat today but the breeder was exceptionally awful to deal with, she asked me who it was, all I said was “a guy in College Station” to which she immediately chimed, is it “Ryan Fuller?” I said “why yes it was.” She had plenty of similar stories to tell of clients coming to her after being screwed by this guy. It’s sad. Really sad. People need to speak up and review unethical people like this. Don’t let them do it to another person. Do not buy a kitten from this guy. I hope he treats the cats better than he does human beings. That's all I can say.

Re
Jan 03, 2016

Comments

Dec 31, 2018

I'm commenting to the poster above regarding Chocolatta Ragdolls. You don't want one from Ryan Fuller, trust me!! I don't know why, but in my opinion, they are not healthy. Also, in my opinion, not the average personality they are typically known for - laid back. He had one in his arms holding the young cat by the front arms and legs (like hogtied) and said we were scaring him by talking "too loud." I promise you, we were talking in a normal voice. Also, he tried saying the cat had cat food on his nose. I suspected it was the herpes virus but was unsure at the time. He does have it and it's just so hard to treat. I felt so sorry for him and felt he needed rescuing just from our first impression of how Ryan treated him. The cat also had coccidia at the time. We never saw the parents or the siblings. All this was a red flag to me and my reason for taking him anyway. He's a rescue in my eyes! Also, in my opinion, he only cares about the money and not the health or love for them. A very sad human being.