cho yung tea / CHO YUNG TEA

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

cho yung tea like most people i wanted to try any thing to loose weight and when i saw this free trial of cho yung tea which helps with weight lose i thought why not it wouldnt hurt to try well i was wrong. At first all was well i was sent the tea and started using it nothin changed but when a few days went on i thought i would research what was in the tea because by this time i wasnt feeling well i was having very bad stomach pains. i found a woman with exactly the same pains but she also mentioned that she had been conned by this company. so what i did was ring up my bank to see if any money had left my account it had. it wasnt aurthorised and i was still in my 14 trial days so i didnt know what was going on so i cancelled my bank account and also the cho yung tea i sent the tea back but they are know accusing me off not sending the tea back. Not only have they taken money out of my account without aurthorisation but selling me tea that has made me ill. but know there also expecting me to pay extra. FOR WHAT!!!

More cho yung tea Complaints & Reviews

Comments

30th of Apr, 2010

Here is some informations I just found on another website about this tea scam in England:

---
    This company appears to be promoting the Cho Yung Tea scam in the UK (proof):

Profitistic
    James Anderson
    e-mail: janderson@profitistic.com or phone 0845 68 002 68
    Webtistic LTD (trading name Profitistic)
    Friargate Studios

Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160023
    India
    Email: freelikehell@gmail.com
    Telephone: 91 9780616401

If you Google the email addresses of these two scammers you will find they are also involved in Craiglist spamming, Acai and Resveratrol scams and other dubious online activities...

The addresses Cho-Yung give on their website are:

Cho-Yung Ltd, 136-140 Old Shoreham Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 7BD.
    Cho Yung (UK) Ltd Company No: 06708912. VAT 941 9708 96
    Registered Address: 48 Broomgrove Gardens, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5RN
    The company seems to change their director and company secretary every few months!:
    Current Director: Mr Mohit Asarpota
    Current Co. Secretary: Ms Shweta Gandre
    ---

• Wh
      8th of May, 2010

These people are criminals!!! I too ordered the trial of choyung tea along with the recommended Procleanse Gold, of course they both arrive a few days before the 14 days trial expired so I hastily cancelled via email as was stated in their policy; Of course they've ignored my email and went right ahead to collect the money form my account. When I called them up they told me I did not cancel therefore they have sent out another supply and if it was not returned by the 12/05/10 then I would have to be charged for same. I emailed and ask when it was sent ... I'm still waiting for a reply. AVOID THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!

5th of Jun, 2010

Email: freelikehell@gmail.com
    Telephone: +91 978 061 6401

• Ke
      27th of Jun, 2010

Same problem here in Canada...even after notifying them of the cancellation and paying extra to expedite the return of the sample capsules (the tea never arrived) they continue to charge my credit card and no further product has arrived.

Is there someone in the UK who can tell me who in government can deal with these people?

2nd of Jul, 2010

My friend in UK had tried this tea & said that he had tried two-three different teas offered by this company. the taste of tea was very average & not very tasty . Although there has not been any major weight reduction; it is not harmful for health. On reporting of the same; they have refunded the money back.

• Ra
      2nd of Jul, 2010

A friend of mine in Canada had tried the Cho yung tea. These teas have a very typical smell & taste ; most people would not like this taste . My friend did not loose much weight & consulted a dietician who said that she was eating junk fried food a lot & not doing any regulat workouts/ excerise ; hence the tea should not be blamed for it .

No one can loose weight by just consuming any foods. But Most people forget that alonwith that they also need to regularly excercise & avoid eating fried & oily foods. As advised by doctors, weight loss has more to do with the rate of metabolism of an individual's body & same product will give different results for different people. Foods products like this tea which claim regarding weight loss will only help in reducing weight over a long period of time ; no one can gurantee it . They may also help in stopping further weight gain though.
    But most people forget they do a lot of other thngs apart from drinking this tea which will not let tham loose weight & expect magic to happen !

Hence, it is not advisable to blame any company or products without correct consultation.

• Ra
      2nd of Jul, 2010

Ya true, I agree ... We as consumers need to be more aware that just consuming a tea cannot make us loose weight if we have other bad eating habits.

But I have lost 2 inches in past 4 months after drinking this one small cup herbal tea in the morning every day ; after drinking that I also have a small glass of Hot water with one spoon honey & freshly squeezed lemon juice added to it. I also do jogging for one hour daily, after long period of almost 4-5 months of this regime I ahve lost weight !! Wow .. feels Good...