Chiropractor / unjustified charges

1 1419 W Arkansas Ln,Arlington, TX 76013Arlington, AL, United States
Phone: 817) 265-7335

Arkansas Pioneer Chiropractic Clinic is not a business with integrity. I visited this business due to a car injury in January 2015 to February 2015. The first thing they inquired about was the amount my insurance was going to cover. This was my first time experiencing this so I told them. I noticed that every time that I visited there was some other type of treatment that I needed and more visits were added. I was told that I need a neck brace and nothing was wrong with my neck by Dr. Viernow said that I had whiplash and my accident was not a rear end accident. I refused several times and he kept insisting and I had to blatantly say "NO". I was told that I needed a stem machine to take home and I said I didn't need it. He kept persisting and I took it home and didn't use it and called them to say I was returning it and that they would take it of my bill. They also said I need a heat pack, which I didn't think was necessary. Every visit Dr. Viernow would tell me that I was in pain but didn't know it or make up some type of symptom I didn't have. The last straw was when the office clerk came to me with a card from an attorney whom she said they work with all the time and told me to call him so he could get me more money because I "needed" an MRI. I said a MRI for what after about 10 visits? I told her no and that I didn't come here for all of that, attorneys and MRIs. That was my last visit. I asked that the bills be forwarded to my insurance company. And unsurprisingly the bill totaled my entire PIP less $1.00. By this being my first time visiting a Chiropractor I was unaware of the average cost. After they received payment I was told by the claim adjuster that the average cost per visit should be around $130 dollars and theirs was over $200. This business lacks honesty, trust and professionalism. Not to mention the antiquated facility and treatment equipment.

Va