Chiro-Income Solutions / Scam company

410 s. GRAND AVE 91723Covina, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626 331 6900 & 888 912 447
Regional Marketing Director "Steve De Dominick" signed a contract with me as C.I.S. Representative for Chiro-Income Solutions guaranteeing a minimum 36 personal injury patients through their extensive media marketing. Chiro-Income Solutions received $5, 000 from me at a time when I was not doing so well and really needed to advertise so I was called by C.I.S. that they were launching a huge marketing campaign, they had a very elaborate set up for such a scam, including professional contract with nice folders with their toll free and main #s address & website, they even had a script for us to read when calls were supposedly routed to the separate line we had put in just for the "leads". I could really use the $5, 000 that was ripped off from me and if anyone is looking for their $ back as guaranteed from Chiro-Income Solutions please let me know. So far C.I.S. is no longer in service and I never received not one "lead" or even so much as a phone call! I will never understand how people will go through such lengths to scam hard working people all the while they could be using that energy to make an honest living and be able to go to sleep at night feeling good about what they do.
Ms

Comments

Ju
  19th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Our Company prepaid for advertising that was never provided.
Ja
  12th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am thinking this company has reformed this year into a company called Injury Legal Solutions. Both companies seems to be baised in Covina at the same address? Has anyone else seen any similarities...
Dr
  11th of Mar, 2016
http://accidentsolution.net/ just called me and has the same platform as Chiro income solutions and Steve De Dominick. They are located just one town over in Glendora CA.