Chipotle Mexican Grill / no baby changing table available
At approximately 3:30, 06/16/2017, my wife and I walked into chipotle Mexican grill at 374 king st, Charleston, South Carolina and asked if there was a baby changing table available due to needing to change our 3 month old infant. We were told there was none available and that the customers were offended that we were changing our infant in the restaurant. Due to our offensive nature we were asked to leave by the manager. Due to this experience we will never come back to this chipotle again. We will also inform others of this incident on social media so your business loses money.
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a so called 3 pointer and bad service from the cashier 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - liar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a chicken salad and a chicken bowl.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - savannah on 5/13/2017 @ 8:45 pm