Chinese Diet Tea Company / Unauthorized billing

I order diet tea in the beginning of September for a trial period that cost $1.95. I called to cancel my order at the end of September. On October 28, my account had a charge for $59.95 deducted from my account. When I tried to call the Chinesse Diet Tea Company, I ran into a dead end. The Wu-Yi Tea Company said I did not have an order placed with them. When I searched for the Chinesse Tea Company, the telephone number listed belonged to a resident and the person answering the phone cursed me out. I don't have any way to contact the company that deducted the funds from my account. I want to get in touch with them to stop any future deductions.

Va

Comments

• Ba
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Chinese Diet Tea Company - fail to get my tea
    chinese diet tea company
    1220 e broadway
    Newton
    Kansas
    Phone: 3162838926

I moved and cannot get in touch with the company to change my address 908 e 17th hutchinson ks so they can resend the tea i paid for. i don't even get their ad on my internet site anymore since i ordered it. my new phone no is 620 665 6977

• Su
      13th of Oct, 2008
    Chinese Diet Tea Company - no product sent, charged $36.40
    731 Stafford St. SE
    Aumsville
    Oregon
    Phone: 5036022160

When I called the number given, I was told that the product was scheduled to be delivered that day (a week after paying for 2 day express delivery). NO product has yet been delivered. Also, I was promised a $30 refund, yet I got an email that said I would get a $20 refund in around 15 days. No refund yet.

• Er
    Sparta
    Tennessee
    Phone: 931-935-4003
    era92698@yahoo.com

i got billed for some kind oo diet tea and never got it i am not going to pay for somthing i never got 179.85 what kind of company is this amanda lamb