Chinavasion.com / doa - not refunding my money

I have bought a 10.4" ttouchscreen monitor from Chinavasion.com for $240 and its arrived as DEAD. The product has bubbles all over the screen and its not professionally manufactured. They have assembled the LCD Screen using double sided tapes. The stand comes with the monitor dont fits and th emonitor shakes like hell. The touchscreen not works and monitor restarts automatically. Seems to be a used/refurbished product.

So I have send it back for return and they have received it back. Now they are forcing me to accept the repaired monitor or they can only pay me $160 instead of $240. And that $160, I cant use to buy any other products, I have to use that money to buy fron their store. What a stupidity? I am 100% dissatisfied with the company and I never want to buy another product from this people. Please help me to get my money back:

Product price: $192

Shipping: &40

Warranty Return shipping $40

N  22nd of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I bought a monitor from Meidtechshop. It is really good. I like it very much, you can open and try www.buy-online.com.cn
A  25th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
2 products i bought from them was spoilt on arrival. The video recorder($150+) was spoilt after several use and when shipped back they claimed it's lost. I waited 2 months after they promised to repair and send back then emailed them. Only then did they tell me it's not yet repaired and tried to persuade me to accept their credits minus shipping for use in their store again. I wouldn't purchase from their store again and pay for shipping. Notice that they don't want you to use courier service such as UPS, DHL and FedEx when returning products for RMA. You Decide.
N  30th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
there is no 100% satisfaction from any sellers.so just pray after you've placed your order.some would get good luck, some dont, C'est La vie.

buy online stone sinks bathtubs, mosaic tiles from www.sk-life.com
N  28th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I bought a monitor from FreeWhole. It is really good. I like it very much, you can open and try www.freewhole.com

there is no 100% satisfaction from any sellers and buyers.
A  16th of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I bought from Chinavasion 2 times.

A led lamp. Around 15 EUR Supposed to last 5000 hours short circuited after only 2 hours... I got a credit for the order (note: they do not credit you for shipping) and got a new one for free with my second order. I opened the original led lamp and looking at the soldering it looked like a child put it together. Terrible quality, no wonder it short circuited after 2 hours!

My second order is a GSM watch phone... Nice, with touch screen but it was dead on arrival. (90 EUR)

Now it seems they will not reply to my request for RMA, they just ignore me. The led lamp works ok (not very bright though!) but the phone is dead.

They refuse to take it back or credit me for my order. Terrible customer support, non existent quality checks.

I learned one thing from this: MADE IN CHINA SUCKS!
N  23rd of Apr, 2010 by
Chinavasion is good, It is fast and good service, you can contact chinavasion@hotmail.com.

Chinavasion Logo Chinavasion