Chinavasion / no product quality guarantee

1 China Review updated:

I ordered 5 hdd media players from chinavasion, received wrong power cords and usb cables. I chat with their customer service but they offer no help. After a few minutes chatting, the rep said goodbye and took off!

They ignore my problems and no more communication was available to me. My ip address was blocked from their site.

www.Score. Gov recommended www.Globalsources. com for china suppliers contacts. This directory provide verified and legitimate china suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.

I will never buy from chinavasion again!!!

Comments

27th of Feb, 2010

Dear PRRCONTRACTOR,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. We try our very best to offer world-class customer service so I will look into your case personally to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

We are especially concerned that you say your IP was blocked, I have asked customer service and they have assured me that this is not possible but I will also look into it.

However, in the meantime, could you email your order number to support@chinavasion.com so that we can get the plugs and USB cords to you that you need.

I would like to apologize again and hope that you can get in contact with us.

Kindest regards

Rose Li
    Chinavasion

• Ha
      12th of May, 2011

chinavasion are great.
    Have a look around at these forum sites that have buyers complaining and you'll see on most of them chinavasion have actually taken the time to respond to most issues.
    This to me shows they care about their reputation.
    The dodgey sites like chinagrabber or scammers dont do that.
    IMHO chinavasion are a fantastic site and the products are excellent value for money.
    I've sold hundreds of items thru them on my ebay site and have always recieved excellent aftersales service.