Chinabuy Group Limitednon delivery

I purchased some items on this website and even paid an additional 10.00 for 10 day express shipping. That was on December 5th, it is now the 9th of January and the status of the order is still processing. I have sent several emails to the customer service email address: [protected]@chinabuy.co.il, but receive no response. Looks like another scam site. if I don't receive a response this week I will contact my credit card company to get my money back. The website lists 24 hour local customer service, good luck finding that number to call as I have looked all over the website for it.

Xa
Jan 09, 2015

Comments

• Ar
      Mar 30, 2015

Very bad store.I disappointed. Support does not reply immediately. I should have sent 5 emails and they replied that the goods are no longer in the store. If not voluntarily return the money I will open a dispute on Paypal. Do not advise this store. In the best case, the product will send you in a month. This is if this is all they have in stock. It's just the middlemen and not the store.

• Ml
      Mar 08, 2016

I purchased things from the South African based version of this site (Chinabuy.co.za) in January, it is now March and still have not had a single reply to the numerous emails I have sent. I would not recommend this site. I have looked on Scam Adviser, who believe it is safe to use - big disagree from me. Site is a SCAM!!

• Sl
      Sep 27, 2016

I have been ripped off by them as well !! They need to get shut down !

• Ro
      Feb 16, 2017

I ordered two months ago, and they sent nothing! No answer to e-mails, simply steal your money! Beware of!

• Al
      Mar 27, 2017

WARNING: Do not buy from this site, ever. I cancelled my order and they took my money; they lied and said I've been credited and it's been 50 days still no refund. Their custom service is garbage: they respond very vague with little to no meaning. They took 7 days to respond to my initial message. Do not have a back-and-forth with them; just dispute the transaction with your credit card company it will save you a lot of time and stress.