China-DVD-Cd.com / Fraud and scam!

China Review updated:

The new year is coming, I hope everyone will have a good beginning. Do you know the following grand festival in China? Yes, It’s Spring festival!! Just like X-mas in our country. At this time, many Chinese wholesaler would have many discount and gifts~~~ It’s very over worth. However, they will have a long holiday during this time.

AS a wholesaler, I suggest that, if your supplier is China-dropper or Chinese wholesaler, you shuold hoard for speculation corner.

IT’S VERY BENEFICIAL.

It’s a old Chinese wholesaler. You can have a try.
MORE ORDER, MORE DISCOUNT AND GIFTS~~~

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH RESPECT TO HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY FOR THE YEAR, 2008!

Comments

sdfa
Maryland
Phone: 86-010-23548541
www.china-dvd-cd.com

Hsshopping.com will dropship your order anywhere you want it shipped to. We will ship to your friends, family, and customers AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE! You pay for the merchandise and the actual shipping costs, and that's all! This allows you to sell a broad range of products with no investment. There is no expensive inventory or warehouse to maintain. You do not have to take the time to package and mail the merchandise. You also do not have packaging material expenses when dropshipping. No minimum order. Buy as little or as much as you like.
  11th of Jan, 2008

China-Dvd-Cd.com - cheapest &hottest DVD
China-Dvd-Cd.com
China
www.china-dvd-cd.com

www.china-dvd-cd.com could be your reliable supplier by their good reputation and outstanding skills. Whatever you are a store owner or running auctions, Finding a reliable and powerful supplier should effect the first step on the path towards success. The powerful supplier do not only sell their production but also provide all sorts of possibility to increase the profit for their merchants.
  16th of Jan, 2008

China-Dvd-Cd.com - Lost dvd!
China-DVD-CD.com
China
www.china-dvd-cd.com

I recently purchased the Sopranos DVD set from www.china-dvd-cd.com We have not been able to get the closed caption function to work on the DVDs. Also, our television's closed captioning does not work either. There doesn't seem to
be a DVD menu option for closed captioning. Does anyone know how to activate the captioning? It works with my Sex and the City DVDs, but not this one. I'm starting to think that the discs are defective. Any thoughts?

I sent a message to hsshopping tech help, but I'm sure it will be a while before I hear back from them. Thanks for any help!
Ed
  16th of Nov, 2010
i would like the originals, ,