China CRT International Trade Co., Ltd / Stay far away from these scammers!!!

Please, avoid these scammers at all costs! They are cheaters, they have low-quality products - and they will never give you your money back, if you demand them! They don't care about customers - only money!

Comments

• Fr
      20th of Aug, 2009

Do you understand that your fraud activity would damage the iamge of other Chinese business in the community? You ought to bring back your conscience and stop this whole operation. Also apply your intelligence in doing the right thing. That'll save some credit for your descendants! Think before you do things!

• Lu
      8th of Sep, 2009

I have a problem with this company as well. I made an order and payment a month a go and Im still waiting for my product. I have tried to contact them to see what's going on and they have not even answer my emails. It's this a real company or just a scam?

28th of Sep, 2009

After i review your complaint about Crazy-digital.com chineese site i decide not to place my order !!!

I had actualy a lot of hesitation because they want only money transfer by Western Union, and when i asked them
    about Paypall option they came up with all kind of excuses imaginable to explain why they don't accept Paypall.

They give like almost many others scam chineese site a real BAD NAME and they will pay for it sooner or later.

• Di
      22nd of Nov, 2009

I almost place an order just before i found this.

I found something suspicious. they sell mountain bike, but they didnt even state or ask for a frame size like other online store. You cant use an undersize nor oversize bike.?

The other things is they put a tracking number ( http://www.crazy-digital.com/wholesale.php) with date before year 2009. Where i found their domain (crazy-digital.com) were created by May 2009. Thats weird. It cant be.

Heres what we can found by tracing this domain:

------------------------
    WHOIS information for crazy-digital.com :

[Querying whois.internic.net]
    [Redirected to whois.paycenter.com.cn]
    [Querying whois.paycenter.com.cn]
    [whois.paycenter.com.cn]
    The Data in Paycenter's WHOIS database is provided by Paycenter
    for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
    information about or related to a domain name registration record.
    Paycenter does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting
    a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data only
    for lawful purposes and that,
    under no circumstances will you use this Data to:
    (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission
    of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
    via e-mail (spam); or
    (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that
    apply to Paycenter or its systems.
    Paycenter reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
    By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Domain Name : crazy-digital.com

Administrative Contact:

Technical Contact:

Billing Contact:
    Email : sophiel35@163.com

Also you can check on this : http://crazy-digitals.itrademarket.com/1487308/apple-3gs.htm

Thanks a lot guys..

• Di
      22nd of Nov, 2009

Please report your fraud experience to :

Site Link1 : FBI - Internet Fraud & Complaints Center http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Site Link2 : National Fraud Information Center (NFIC) http://www.fraud.org/scamsagainstbusinesses/bizscams.htm

Site Link3 : Association of Certified Fraud Examiners http://www.acfe.com/

Site Link4 : Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) http://www.fincen.gov/index.html

Site Link5 : Internet Crimes Group Inc. http://www.icginc.com/

30th of Nov, 2009

I made an order and payment a week a go and Im still waiting for my product. I have tried to contact them to see what's going on and they have not even answer my emails. It's this a real company or just a scam? today i just received package in box .the produce is better . this a real company.i think .
    Daniel Zamora
    807 missouri st.
    south houston, Texas 77587

• Ad
      30th of Nov, 2009

Second purchase.Great transaction. Fast Ship.Great Xmas Gifts. Will buy again, i think this is best choose .i make order NUMBER Is 8975369 .i received it what happened about your ?
    my ebay ID : buy-dakota
    you can see this .i think you like too .
    jejejejej

• Ad
      30th of Nov, 2009

China CRT International Trade Co., Ltd Complaints - it is not scammers!!! it is not scammers!!! it is not scammers!!!
    i'm from ebay member, and my ID is : yemingxiachina
    now i lived in FRANCE.
    i have do business with this company more times and some produce is from here and i know this is china biggest trade company .i can used my EBay ID . and promiss .
    Détails sur le vendeur
    yemingxiachina ( 4802)
    99, 2% Evaluations positives
    this is my store . if you can not belived you can check this link
    so now i tell some people .don't listing some people say .do your choose is best .

• Wi

97, 3% Evaluations positives
    this is my store . if you can not belived you can check this link

• Wi
      30th of Nov, 2009

This man is a crook from Nigeria. We have repeatedly deceived. Web site full of what he called propaganda. Please do not believe.

diodee Profile

Groups News Comments -

• Ca
      5th of Jan, 2010

HELLO ALL
    I had the misfortune of being scammed the same way that a lot of you, dude that everything was true because the prices were considerably lower than in my country. Shop by every possible means something about this company and found nothing wrong. I made the payment through Western Union. After a few days without reply told me I was detained at customs and you should pay taxes (they asked me to deposit more money), in which we ask the guide number and told me I was detained at the office so do not had the information, when seeking to negotiate otherwise ignored me msn, after a few days I go to another address in msn and you claim the product purchased which gives me a false tracking number. by continuing to insist on the tracking number once again ignored me. Let us help with us not to be cheated. there is no doubt that this site is trout and are scams. ¨ www.crazy-digital.com China CRT International Trade Co. Ltd ¨ ...
    The data are:

msn contact:
    ele-ups@hotmail.com
    digital-seller@hotmail.com (Andy Lau)

Details for payment by western union
    Name: Jie Shi
    Name is: Jie
    The family name is Shi
    District: Beijing,
    China Postcode: 473, 000

Www.crazy-DIGITAL.COM (CARE ARE SCAMMERS)

• Se
      6th of Apr, 2010

Yep, , , took me for over $300 in speakers. Waited and waited then told me to pay another $75 for customs tax.. How can we stop these A-Holes?
    Anyways, never got product, , wrote it off as a $$$ lesson. Someone has to stop this!!! How??

• Cr
      17th of Sep, 2010

Man!
    This people will die premature death when it rains with lightning and tunder in the rain. I ordered goods and i was provided with a tracking number, till now i haven't received the items. They have opened a new site called (CHINA.CN) people beware and don't throw your money when lazy stupid short chinese creat fake sites saying they are sellers. I promise them they will die and will not see their old age. Stupid people. (China CRT International Trade Co., Ltd
    No.531 Zhongzhou Road, NanYang City, Henan, China. Zip Code: 473000