Chilis Restaurant / terrible food!
My husband and I have been going to Chili's at the Kahala Mall for 5 years now. The last 6 months the food quality has been progressively going downhill. On three occasions we sent our babyback rib meal back to be heated, it was served to us literally cold. On another occasion, our meal was returned to have the dressing served with the dressing on the side because the salad was floating in dressing. Today we ordered the Quesedilla Explosion salad and for the second time we've ordered that salad, and believe me it used to be one of our favorites, the salad was so salty and heavy in cayenne pepper, it was impossible to eat.
I think it's bad business to send back our meals every other time we visit this restaurant and resort to asking for the manager for resolution and we're seriously reconsidering going back or recommending it to our friends and family who come here to visit.
More Chilis Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - The drink was terrible 
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id! 
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food 
- Chili's Restaurant - service/Food/overcharged 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - bad service and the worst steak I have ever had. 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service, food, drinks and staff
- Chili's Grill & Bar - overall service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - managers are racist 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service food all parts of the experience